MDPD Leo Affairs
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

MDPD Leo Affairs

Compare the MDPD Leo Affairs website to any other major police department’s Leo Affairs website in this country.

It’s embarrassing listening to the stuff you hear on here.

Don’t bash my post. Do the research yourself. High School kids behave better.

Unregistered
    Welcome to Miami, where nobody is happy with what they have.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Welcome to Miami, where nobody is happy with what they have.
    My mans. Have you seen the Miami pd forum? We aren’t shit compared to that.

Unregistered
    Compare the MDPD Leo Affairs website to any other major police department’s Leo Affairs website in this country.

It’s embarrassing listening to the stuff you hear on here.

Don’t bash my post. Do the research yourself. High School kids behave better.
    No bashing here brother. Did u see all the garbage they made up about Chucky Johnson on one of the threads? Some dude tried to clear the air and mentioned that Chucky was fine, with his aunt, and his partner amicably left home to welcome a baby; yet some jerks made it look like the department railroaded and abandoned Chucky. No other PD forum acts like that; you’re 100% right. Makes me nauseous and embarrassed...

Unregistered
    No bashing here brother. Did u see all the garbage they made up about Chucky Johnson on one of the threads? Some dude tried to clear the air and mentioned that Chucky was fine, with his aunt, and his partner amicably left home to welcome a baby; yet some jerks made it look like the department railroaded and abandoned Chucky. No other PD forum acts like that; you’re 100% right. Makes me nauseous and embarrassed...
    Some dude no some troll chucky was abandoned he was left alone to have surgery his partner was ordered back no baby no aunt

Unregistered
    Some dude no some troll chucky was abandoned he was left alone to have surgery his partner was ordered back no baby no aunt
    Not sure which story to even believe anymore...this forum is a mess

Unregistered
    I wholeheartedly believe that comradeship among the troops in other departments, especially the Northeast, is far superior that here.
    Here we have embraced backstabbers, cowards and just plain Alpha Hotels. Yet,
    The hard working cop gets the brunt of the BS. In the end, I believe we have poor or weak leadership which then permeates the entire department.

Unregistered
    I wholeheartedly believe that comradeship among the troops in other departments, especially the Northeast, is far superior that here.
    Here we have embraced backstabbers, cowards and just plain Alpha Hotels. Yet,
    The hard working cop gets the brunt of the BS. In the end, I believe we have poor or weak leadership which then permeates the entire department.
    As you stated, yes it starts at the top. We are no longer paramilitary, we are a college. We have ppos running around complaining all the time to brass who then in turn baby them and give them what they want. We have officers openly talking trash about command and other officers with no informal or formal discipline (it’s in the SOP). We have brass acting like children and nothing happened to them. The moral of the story is, the more you enable anyone to act a certain way the more they will try to get away with, leading to this website. Even if people posted their names, NOTHING WOULD BE DONE. It’s just the times we live in.

Unregistered
    check BSO........I don't even understand half the s--t they're talking about but it's so toxic and trashy you have to watch.

Unregistered
    Lol the Hialeah Leo Affairs said hold my beer. All they talk about is some sergeant called Raja Yuca who apparently touched himself in front of a minor.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast