Cookies with Rooks at Starbucks??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Cookies with Rooks at Starbucks??

That's the last place police should be having Cookies with Rookies events. It's well known that Starbucks is anti-police. Dunkin Donuts would've have been a better place.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's the last place police should be having Cookies with Rookies events. It's well known that Starbucks is anti-police. Dunkin Donuts would've have been a better place.
    That’s all Ramos’ idea. She wants to turn MDPD officers into a bunch of community friendly p.u.s.s.i.e.s that nobody will respect.

Unregistered
    That’s all Ramos’ idea. She wants to turn MDPD officers into a bunch of community friendly p.u.s.s.i.e.s that nobody will respect.
    Trying to turn? We all ready are there.

Unregistered
    Trying to turn? We all ready are there.
    Once TNT was disbanded and the dancing queen director break danced we were no longer real cops

Unregistered
    Once TNT was disbanded and the dancing queen director break danced we were no longer real cops
    What about RID??? Thanks to dancing queen the busway in south dade is 29 alley. It’s pathetic what we have become.

Unregistered
    Our dancing queen director loves all the is cop hateful. He panders to black lives matter and he afraid of decision making. This he’s the worst director ever.

Unregistered
    He will definitely go down in history as the worst MDPD director ever. The rank and file here are flat out disgusted by him. The biggest backwards leap MDC ever took was promoting this emotionally disturbed man to this position. Just hang tight people, it will be over soon.

Unregistered
    I came across the “are you ready” recruitment video from the early 2000s when I became a PO and it’s sad to see how the police work shown in that video doesn’t exist at the county anymore

Unregistered
    Yet that is this clown’s tagline LOL

Unregistered
    I came across the “are you ready” recruitment video from the early 2000s when I became a PO and it’s sad to see how the police work shown in that video doesn’t exist at the county anymore
    Omg you poor soul. I can't believe you saw that racisct vile video showing the patriarchy of the white men of mdpd attacking minorities. We have safe space rooms and counseling at head quarters in the third floor if you need to cope.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast