And The Real Broward County Sheriff is - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We are so excited to hear the great news that Sheriff Israel will be back. The voters of Broward County will be voting for Scot Israel.
    We can't wait to see him walking in the Safety Building press the button to bring him back where he belongs. Rick Scott has some interesting information about what DeSantis did and it's gonna be real good. For the one or two idiots on this blog, we know who you are and you all don't even work for BSO which is a great thing for the agency. It's all a win win!!
    We really needed good news for a change. Our family will be voting you back in as Sheriff Mr. Scott Israel.

Unregistered
    We are so excited to hear the great news that Sheriff Israel will be back. The voters of Broward County will be voting for Scot Israel.
    We can't wait to see him walking in the Safety Building press the button to bring him back where he belongs. Rick Scott has some interesting information about what DeSantis did and it's gonna be real good. For the one or two idiots on this blog, we know who you are and you all don't even work for BSO which is a great thing for the agency. It's all a win win!!
    I'm sure Scott Israel will overcome the obstacles and end up as the sheriff us democrats have voted in. We were robbed for a political reason. Scott Israel was our choice and we will vote him in again.

Unregistered
    I'm sure Scott Israel will overcome the obstacles and end up as the sheriff us democrats have voted in. We were robbed for a political reason. Scott Israel was our choice and we will vote him in again.
    Cops for Scott Israel 2020 we got yhis

Unregistered
    Cops for Scott Israel 2020 we got yhis
    Yup bring Israel back now. Now we can see how good we had it until Temp Tony slid in.

Unregistered
    Karma will always get DeSantis and it's gonna happen for sure. Go get your five star back Scot and let's put back law and order.
    Top 3 post(s) all from the same person. Paid for by the Scott Israel puke fund.
    Go away you lame POS.

Unregisteredropre

Top 3

Top 3 post(s) all from the same person. Paid for by the Scott Israel puke fund.
    Go away you lame POS.
    TOP 3????
    Try almost all of them from the same person. 😂😂

Enjoy your long vacation Scotty boy, because you have no idea what’s coming.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredropre View Post
    TOP 3????
    Try almost all of them from the same person. 😂😂

Enjoy your long vacation Scotty boy, because you have no idea what’s coming.
    Sounds like your the bone all over the place. It's obvious it's coming from you. You must have gotten fired or on something. Your definitely not working.Get a life or take something for all the hate you have. Seems like your always angry. Being sick is not an excuse. Plenty of medicines out there for you to take. Good luck

Unregistered
    Agree Scott Israel will definitely win this election. We support you Scott and we're not looking for a job like the two or three fired losers on thread always posting bullsh1t.
    We? It’s just you, you fat candied nut licker. Only one person defending big ears, because he thinks his fat lazy azz is coming back to a “special job” you won’t be back you fat slob, count it.

Unregistered
    I heard Tony crying in his temp office cause he wanted six stars and was denied. Scot, we can't wait for you to come back.
    Thanks a lot Redman!! I knew you had my back😚

Unregistered
    God will lead the way for Scott to show how a real Sheriff with"5" stars can handle our agency. I just donated 500.00 to his campaign and I'm not a gambler. Shows the confidence Broward County has when it's time to get back what was stolen. There's a reason why he has so much in fund raising. Did you know Rick Scott wants Scott back?
    Most Republican voters will vote for Scott to include myself, family and friends. By the way I have alot of friends
    we are thrilled that you have so many friends. yes its possible he returns, but with a severely diminished amount of respect by the rank and file.he'll also "sell" well again in certain areas of broward.and training can return to hands off and de-escalation.the equally sad county commissioners will line up behind him along with weak pols like deutsch and wasserman schulz. he had his time in the sun. time to find a truly viable candidate. one that won't appoint a sketchy alpha shift dod deputy to a captain.this agency is and will always be much bigger than any sheriff.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast