And The Real Broward County Sheriff is
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

And The Real Broward County Sheriff is

We are so excited to hear the great news that Sheriff Israel will be back. The voters of Broward County will be voting for Scot Israel.
    We can't wait to see him walking in the Safety Building press the button to bring him back where he belongs. Rick Scott has some interesting information about what DeSantis did and it's gonna be real good. For the one or two idiots on this blog, we know who you are and you all don't even work for BSO which is a great thing for the agency. It's all a win win!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We are so excited to hear the great news that Sheriff Israel will be back. The voters of Broward County will be voting for Scot Israel.
    We can't wait to see him walking in the Safety Building press the button to bring him back where he belongs. Rick Scott has some interesting information about what DeSantis did and it's gonna be real good. For the one or two idiots on this blog, we know who you are and you all don't even work for BSO which is a great thing for the agency. It's all a win win!!
    I heard Tony crying in his temp office cause he wanted six stars and was denied. Scot, we can't wait for you to come back.

Unregistered
    Karma will always get DeSantis and it's gonna happen for sure. Go get your five star back Scot and let's put back law and order.

Unregistered
    Scott Isreal can't find a ****roach in the middle of the day. How's he coming back. I guess he's staring in I dream of Jeanie.. Another fairy tale by the Scott Isreal Loser Clown's.. 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡.. 5. Clowns for his fake Sheriff wanna be 🌟's

Unregistered
    Scott Isreal can't find a ****roach in the middle of the day. How's he coming back. I guess he's staring in I dream of Jeanie.. Another fairy tale by the Scott Isreal Loser Clown's.. 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡.. 5. Clowns for his fake Sheriff wanna be 🌟's
    Agree Scott Israel will definitely win this election. We support you Scott and we're not looking for a job like the two or three fired losers on thread always posting bullsh1t.

Unregistered
    God will lead the way for Scott to show how a real Sheriff with"5" stars can handle our agency. I just donated 500.00 to his campaign and I'm not a gambler. Shows the confidence Broward County has when it's time to get back what was stolen. There's a reason why he has so much in fund raising. Did you know Rick Scott wants Scott back?
    Most Republican voters will vote for Scott to include myself, family and friends. By the way I have alot of friends

Unregistered
    God will lead the way for Scott to show how a real Sheriff with"5" stars can handle our agency. I just donated 500.00 to his campaign and I'm not a gambler. Shows the confidence Broward County has when it's time to get back what was stolen. There's a reason why he has so much in fund raising. Did you know Rick Scott wants Scott back?
    Most Republican voters will vote for Scott to include myself, family and friends. By the way I have alot of friends
    Parkland do Scott Israel as our Sheriff

Unregistered
    Amen!! Scott Israel for Broward County Sheriff!! It even sounds good when you say it out loud.

Unregistered
    Sorry to hear that your vehicle was repossessed. Your $500 donation will go a long way. We're using it to make paper fans to hand out at some of the churches along I-95. The fans are printed with "WE'RE NOT A LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY"

Unregistered
    You should definitely dump the entire collection plate from church, all of your savings, you should even sell all of your cars, jewelry TV's to help this campaign. Afterall it's really God's money not yours right? I'm sure that Roz will sell her mercedes and drive a Hyundai for the cause.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast