Leavans Head injury
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Leavans Head injury

When you fell off that ladder did your brain get a little trauma??
    I have seen some stupid Jeep that says you are running for Sheriff!!
    One year from now you will be laughed out of town just like your buddy Shoap was!

Unregistered

head injury

He never was the sharpest tool in the shed I worked with Dumbo for years

Unregistered

light headed

I agree 100% this guy should look at the support this great Sheriff we have is getting and hang it up.
    Leavens is only gonna be able to advertise in the SHOPPER

Unregistered

man in uniform

Today when you are putting on your flashlight belt and compass, put a couple extra pens in your pocket. It makes you look more important. Thank you for your service.

Unregistered

Head

Since getting let go at hospital try Popeyes they could use your skill with parking that new chicken is great.

Unregistered

Head

Ever since I fell and hit my fat head the medication I take for depression has really made me do stupid things like run for sheriff

Unregistered
    Plus ruin people’s careers like Tim Fisher. Pushed Tim to run, while telling him he had the numbers to win. Leavens was promised to be his number 2 man, when Tim got crushed, Tim had no job and Leavens went back at his six figure job! This guys uses people and is a liar. Don’t fall for his crap, he has no money and is mentally ill. He will lose regardless who the candidate is, $ = TV = votes.

Unregistered

Leavans gives head

His support is for the record books! Worst donor amount in history of LCSO

Unregistered

Loser

The ladder incident has made my tastebuds want Male DNA all the time!! Cmon shoap let's take a ride

Unregistered

Imagine

Imagine what’s going through peoples minds when they see this fool and he says he’s running for sheriff!! Not a chance got this washed up security boy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast