Thread: Former Chief RB

Unregistered

ok

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Porky Pig look alike.
    is that AL?

Unregistered
    Many times RB's secretaries would be left crying after he had treated them so harshly. They worked like dogs to please him but that was never enough for him. Having witnessed them crying, after he had left, did not set well with me. When he was under pressure, which seemed all the time, he was not someone to be around. He did know who he could dish it out to, and who would not put up with his behaviors. I hope he has learned something.
    Don't forget his "plausible deniability" problem. Once something did not turn out the way he expected, he would say that he never said to do this or that, and he would deny knowing anything about whatever it was. We were not quite sure if he was just a flaming lier, losing his mind, or both.

Unregistered

Chicken $hit Square Face

He was always afraid that anything and everything might hurt his standing with the City Commission, etc. So, he sucked up to them, and also every nut-job resident, so that they would not give a bad report on him. He lacked the intestinal fortitude to stand up for anything. What he never realized was that the mayor and commissioners steadily became aware (directly and indirectly) of the officer's disdain for his weak and spinless character. I wouldn't hire him to be the chief of dog catchers (animal control) in backwoods BF Georgia.
    Needless to say, when the CM told him to resign, that was a great day. True to form, he blamed everyone (especially command staff) for what happened. Ya, it couldn't possibly have been his fault, lol.

Unregistered
    He was always afraid that anything and everything might hurt his standing with the City Commission, etc. So, he sucked up to them, and also every nut-job resident, so that they would not give a bad report on him. He lacked the intestinal fortitude to stand up for anything. What he never realized was that the mayor and commissioners steadily became aware (directly and indirectly) of the officer's disdain for his weak and spinless character. I wouldn't hire him to be the chief of dog catchers (animal control) in backwoods BF Georgia.
    Needless to say, when the CM told him to resign, that was a great day. True to form, he blamed everyone (especially command staff) for what happened. Ya, it couldn't possibly have been his fault, lol.
    To bad that former manager Morgan didn't kick RB's ass in his own office like he deserved.

Unregistered
    To bad that former manager Morgan didn't kick RB's ass in his own office like he deserved.
    I saw the former chief RB walkup to several people and started blowing up over some bs stuff. Morgan told him "come here" and pointed for him to walk away. Once away, but close enough to hear, Morgan told him "they are doing what I told them to, so your beef is with me, don't ever give my people a hard time again." They got further away so I couldn't hear what was said after that, but I could tell it got heated. Eventually RB stormed off mad. As far as hitting him, I think Morgan was always to smart for that. But from what I saw he wouldn't back down either.

Unregistered
    I saw the former chief RB walkup to several people and started blowing up over some bs stuff. Morgan told him "come here" and pointed for him to walk away. Once away, but close enough to hear, Morgan told him "they are doing what I told them to, so your beef is with me, don't ever give my people a hard time again." They got further away so I couldn't hear what was said after that, but I could tell it got heated. Eventually RB stormed off mad. As far as hitting him, I think Morgan was always to smart for that. But from what I saw he wouldn't back down either.
    Morgan looked out for his people, and was not afraid of anyone. He stood on principle, unlike Ray Backstabber. Ya know he was trying to extend his DROP, to get his name on the new PD HQ. he was telling people, both residents and in the PD, that he was leaving in July. A month after the new HQ opened. I heard a guy who was close to retirement told a commissioner in front of city hall, that if they extended Black, they better get ready to extend his and anybody else that wanted to milk their DROP. This person went into city hall to complain to city mgrs or other commissioners also...when you treat ppl like crap, karma gonna get ya backstabber.

Unregistered

From Former Chief RB

Hi folks, this is your former Chief of Police, affectionately known as RB. I just wanted to give an update on what's been going on in my life. I've just finished my 3rd edition of "Dog Ball Licking, How to Train Your Dog to Lick the Proper Way." It has been a real hit in Wilton Manors. I have determined that my real joy in life is that of an author. I've also completed "How to Torment Your Family While Retired" and also a professional work titled "How to Change and Reissue the Same Police Policy Twenty Times in Thirty Day." It should be a real hit. Currently I'm working on "How to Be a Legend In Your Own Mind" and "Sucking Up to Neighborhood Nut Jobs." Both are expected to be best sellers. Lastly, many of you have asked me to write a book about my fantastic life, happily I'm glad that it will be released next month, please look for it: "Phuctard with Shriveled Balls." Love to all, Raymond.

Unregistered
    Hi folks, this is your former Chief of Police, affectionately known as RB. I just wanted to give an update on what's been going on in my life. I've just finished my 3rd edition of "Dog Ball Licking, How to Train Your Dog to Lick the Proper Way." It has been a real hit in Wilton Manors. I have determined that my real joy in life is that of an author. I've also completed "How to Torment Your Family While Retired" and also a professional work titled "How to Change and Reissue the Same Police Policy Twenty Times in Thirty Day." It should be a real hit. Currently I'm working on "How to Be a Legend In Your Own Mind" and "Sucking Up to Neighborhood Nut Jobs." Both are expected to be best sellers. Lastly, many of you have asked me to write a book about my fantastic life, happily I'm glad that it will be released next month, please look for it: "Phuctard with Shriveled Balls." Love to all, Raymond.
    How about "How to Run Off Quality Command Staff and Replace Them With Fat Lazy Losers?" Or, "Sucking Mary's Fat Ugly Toes?" Maybe "Organizing A Snitch Network?" Or, "My Life As A Micromanaging Nitpicker?" So so many choices.

Unregistered
    How about "How to Run Off Quality Command Staff and Replace Them With Fat Lazy Losers?" Or, "Sucking Mary's Fat Ugly Toes?" Maybe "Organizing A Snitch Network?" Or, "My Life As A Micromanaging Nitpicker?" So so many choices.
    How could anyone refer to former major/current captain JL as lazy? He was the epitome of action and physical fitness. He even created our fast action response team: FART. Former major JS was also top notch, such a kind man!!! So, it's so good that you ran off the previous majors, you wouldn't want people there with tons more abilities than you anyway. Oh ya, you also ran off the former manager RM, and replaced him with (sorry, can't think of his initials) who started with a 20 hour work week which slowly tapered down to a 0 hour work week. You screwed over others and ran them off too. Now you are just a has been who left with No Respect from anyone. RB how did that Karma work out for ya?

Unregistered
    How could anyone refer to former major/current captain JL as lazy? He was the epitome of action and physical fitness. He even created our fast action response team: FART. Former major JS was also top notch, such a kind man!!! So, it's so good that you ran off the previous majors, you wouldn't want people there with tons more abilities than you anyway. Oh ya, you also ran off the former manager RM, and replaced him with (sorry, can't think of his initials) who started with a 20 hour work week which slowly tapered down to a 0 hour work week. You screwed over others and ran them off too. Now you are just a has been who left with No Respect from anyone. RB how did that Karma work out for ya?
    The initials are WJ. Slick Willie. Anyone who could get a high paying job (much more than the last guy), only work 20 hours a week, and then taper off to nothing (0 hours per week) and still get a giant paycheck is a genius. He must be smarter than all of us.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast