Former Chief RB
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Former Chief RB

Unregistered

Former Chief RB

Hi RB, I know that you still troll this site like you always did. I have several questions for you. How did all the sucking up to Mayor Messam work out for you. You still got canned didn't you. Sorry that you had to lose the respect of everyone in the process. It was obvious that when Messam's wife got all cranked up when her son was detained, and the car reeked of marijuana that that was the time to act. Did you notice that some of the texts got a little direct about what would happen to the kid next time. Of course we all knew that no one had it out for the kid, nor would deliberately seek to do anything to him. But Messam didn't know that so he became afraid and ran to that piss poor incompetent city manager that we used to have. Messam's fear of white officers was used perfectly. The only way to get rid of your sorry ass was to make M think that he had to get rid of the white police chief and replace him with a black one - which is exactly what happened. People will do anything to protect their kids when they are afraid, and couple that with a distrust of white police and it all came together. Someone targeted your sorry ass. Did you ever wonder what happened so fast? Think about it. Some of the people that you screwed over struck back at the right time - and you were history. When you phuck people you need to look out - because they know how to strike back. I'm sure that you were totally blindsided, and to this day had no idea what happened. Well now you know, just a father seemingly protecting his kid by replacing you with a black chief who would make the world of Miramar a safer place for his kid. Finally, wouldn't it be ironic if the ones writing about Messam's kid were not white in the first place?

Unregistered
    Word is he never retrieved his balls from the purses of Mary Rainer and Nancy H. By far the worst Chief Miramar has ever had. And there are many to choose from. But, can we just forget that clown.

Unregistered

$hit Bird RB

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Word is he never retrieved his balls from the purses of Mary Rainer and Nancy H. By far the worst Chief Miramar has ever had. And there are many to choose from. But, can we just forget that clown.
    Why would he even bother to retrieve those tiny shriveled things? Just watching RB kiss everyone's ass at UNEM meetings was pathetic. No matter what assinine thing they wanted he said yes. He was totally spinless. Fat Mary had RB wrapped around her fat fingers and so did crazy Nancy.
    I hope you are reading this RB, you spinless jellyfish. I'm sure that you are trying to figure out who the individuals are writing these things, but in your case you screwed so many people how would you ever figure it out.

Unregistered
    Why would he even bother to retrieve those tiny shriveled things? Just watching RB kiss everyone's ass at UNEM meetings was pathetic. No matter what assinine thing they wanted he said yes. He was totally spinless. Fat Mary had RB wrapped around her fat fingers and so did crazy Nancy.
    I hope you are reading this RB, you spinless jellyfish. I'm sure that you are trying to figure out who the individuals are writing these things, but in your case you screwed so many people how would you ever figure it out.
    At least 1 of them is a retired cro, who told you, you effed up, and nobody liked you, esp in respect to raynor.

You’re welcome

Unregistered
    When RB was leaving there were a pair of feet and lower legs hanging out of RB's ass. It turned out that they belonged to Edgar. He was so far up RB's ass that it took four strong men, wearing gloves, to pull him out. Also after RB was gone officer NYPD was running around frantically saying "who am I going to snitch to now."

Unregistered

lol

When RB was leaving there were a pair of feet and lower legs hanging out of RB's ass. It turned out that they belonged to Edgar. He was so far up RB's ass that it took four strong men, wearing gloves, to pull him out. Also after RB was gone officer NYPD was running around frantically saying "who am I going to snitch to now."
    LOL there are plenty of NYPD here, so which one? THEY ALL SNITCH

Unregistered
    LOL there are plenty of NYPD here, so which one? THEY ALL SNITCH
    The extremely lazy one.

Unregistered
    The extremely lazy one.
    Leave poor Senior Bogus alone , he is still attempting to hide, out for himself only , snitch and steal details . Useless as can be ! BIGGEST SNITCH IN MIRAMAR PD

Unregistered
    The extremely lazy one.
    Porky Pig look alike.

Unregistered
    Many times RB's secretaries would be left crying after he had treated them so harshly. They worked like dogs to please him but that was never enough for him. Having witnessed them crying, after he had left, did not set well with me. When he was under pressure, which seemed all the time, he was not someone to be around. He did know who he could dish it out to, and who would not put up with his behaviors. I hope he has learned something.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast