Timecard falsification - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow. At least now we know why Chitwood refused to comment on this mess. I don't think we can blame this one on Alvin, Henry and Szabo.
    That's exactly right!

Unregistered
    Wow. At least now we know why Chitwood refused to comment on this mess. I don't think we can blame this one on Alvin, Henry and Szabo.
    You can blame this thread on me though 😎 I forsee only Homan surviving this sweep... sorry Joel, funny how time and timecard manipulation would be your downfall buddy. That is theft, and there is no honor among thieves. Your worse than Braman in my eyes partner. Good luck with FDLE because they're not as forgiving as VCSO.

Unregistered
    Joel had accrued "slide time"

Unregistered
    You can blame this thread on me though 😎 I forsee only Homan surviving this sweep... sorry Joel, funny how time and timecard manipulation would be your downfall buddy. That is theft, and there is no honor among thieves. Your worse than Braman in my eyes partner. Good luck with FDLE because they're not as forgiving as VCSO.
    It’s funny how you’re so quick to convict people without their due process rights! Yet, we’ve listened to you profess countlessly “innocent until proven guilty” when it has come to your matters! We were supposed to standby and wait the outcomes on your matters. However, you have no problem spreading unsubstantiated rumors and convicting these people without the completion of any investigation or trial! That’s something a low life dirtbag would do anyways! The fact you live your life gloating over somebody’s possible misfortunes speaks volumes of you as an individual! I get you’re pretty miserable with yourself! However, get a life and find a job loser! You’re almost 50-years-old living with your mother and don’t have custody of your daughter either! You sound like a big hypocritical momma’s boy moron on here as usual! Then, we’re supposed to listen to a well-known criminal preach honor and integrity! That’s pretty rich! The same criminal that doesn’t have the responsibilities as the average adults on this page!

You don’t follow through with your own life commitments or your own promises on this page! Yet, we’re supposed to listen to your garage again as the gospel truth! ABC is getting worse than a bottom of the barrel gossip mill rag! Why are you here again promoting your bottom feeder page if it’s so great? You’re making yourself look like an idiot on here again! However, you’re to stupid to realize people are constantly laughing at you each time you post! They almost welcome you posting just so you can make a fool out of yourself each and every time! Today is no exception to the rule you twat!

Unregistered
    Was turney being busy with ho-man on the clock?

Unregistered
    It’s funny how you’re so quick to convict people without their due process rights! Yet, we’ve listened to you profess countlessly “innocent until proven guilty” when it has come to your matters! We were supposed to standby and wait the outcomes on your matters. However, you have no problem spreading unsubstantiated rumors and convicting these people without the completion of any investigation or trial! That’s something a low life dirtbag would do anyways! The fact you live your life gloating over somebody’s possible misfortunes speaks volumes of you as an individual! I get you’re pretty miserable with yourself! However, get a life and find a job loser! You’re almost 50-years-old living with your mother and don’t have custody of your daughter either! You sound like a big hypocritical momma’s boy moron on here as usual! Then, we’re supposed to listen to a well-known criminal preach honor and integrity! That’s pretty rich! The same criminal that doesn’t have the responsibilities as the average adults on this page!

You don’t follow through with your own life commitments or your own promises on this page! Yet, we’re supposed to listen to your garage again as the gospel truth! ABC is getting worse than a bottom of the barrel gossip mill rag! Why are you here again promoting your bottom feeder page if it’s so great? You’re making yourself look like an idiot on here again! However, you’re to stupid to realize people are constantly laughing at you each time you post! They almost welcome you posting just so you can make a fool out of yourself each and every time! Today is no exception to the rule you twat!
    Good luck Joel and laugh all you want... remember FDLE isn't laughing or investigating me, are they 😎

Unregistered
    Good luck Joel and laugh all you want... remember FDLE isn't laughing or investigating me, are they 😎
    I am laughing, however, I also enjoy bringing up facts too! At least you didn’t deny what I posted! I am very proud of you Alvin! That’s always a great first step!

I understand you have to find other dirt now that the Jenkins controversy didn’t pan out for you! I’d just focus on finding a job! Hey, my buddy owns a peddle boat company! I’ll give you a good reference! I think it would be the perfect job for you! You won’t have to worry about your writers cramp disability! You could peddle the swan boat! You seem like a swan type of guy! You’ll still would be able to troll the forums during you time off too!

Unregistered
    I am laughing, however, I also enjoy bringing up facts too! At least you didn’t deny what I posted! I am very proud of you Alvin! That’s always a great first step!

I understand you have to find other dirt now that the Jenkins controversy didn’t pan out for you! I’d just focus on finding a job! Hey, my buddy owns a peddle boat company! I’ll give you a good reference! I think it would be the perfect job for you! You won’t have to worry about your writers cramp disability! You could peddle the swan boat! You seem like a swan type of guy! You’ll still would be able to troll the forums during you time off too!
    As if I have anything to personally gain by Jenkins' case??? Are you a retard? I didn't look or ask for dirt and it gets delivered regardless... you should know this, your agency employs moles remember.
    Oh and I dont respond to childish lying little *****es

Unregistered
    As if I have anything to personally gain by Jenkins' case??? Are you a retard? I didn't look or ask for dirt and it gets delivered regardless... you should know this, your agency employs moles remember.
    Oh and I dont respond to childish lying little *****es
    Thank goodness! By you responding gives me a reassurance and great sense of relief I am not being childish or lying! We already know you post word of mouth before backing it up with facts! You’ve made that clear many times! Who also implied you had anything to gain personally? I think it’s been abundantly made clear you’ve have come on here and talked so much smack; especially with the Jenkins matter! I am just gloating over the fact you made an ass out of yourself once again! I thought Jenkins was going to take Chitty to the cleaners? This even makes Szabo’s settlement look smart! And, that’s saying a lot! Not so much a knight in shining armor anymore!

Unregistered
    Thank goodness! By you responding gives me a reassurance and great sense of relief I am not being childish or lying! We already know you post word of mouth before backing it up with facts! You’ve made that clear many times! Who also implied you had anything to gain personally? I think it’s been abundantly made clear you’ve have come on here and talked so much smack; especially with the Jenkins matter! I am just gloating over the fact you made an ass out of yourself once again! I thought Jenkins was going to take Chitty to the cleaners? This even makes Szabo’s settlement look smart! And, that’s saying a lot! Not so much a knight in shining armor anymore!
    Are you retarded? Make a new post, this thread is dedicated to Joel Turney and putting his crooked ass in the Sunshine. It has absolutely nothing to do with Szabo or Jenkins. It would seem that Joel doesn't appreciate the special treatment he is recieving. Good luck BOY, just like you said to me Joel. I believe Joel has much more to worry about than getting the boot from motors. Next year this time Janelle will be dating a crossing guard or dispatcher going by her track record at VCSO. Turney tried to burn me and I am thoroughly enjoying watching his demise. So by hooking up with the Ho is basically like sucking the Sheriffs and X chief deputy's swipe. Dirty **** sucker Joel Turney ; ) Remember that she is the only person to walk away from this. Who advised Homan of the pending timecard IA with Creamer, Joel did. Why would Joel discuss a pending IA and have a 3rd party inquire about it? That is a violation of the IA process in itself and circumvents the integrity of an investigation.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast