Timecard falsification - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Constantly suggesting I meet with Jenkins to get clarification is downright “weird” in itself! It’s something a creepy perverted sexual stalker would keep recommending! Why don’t you meet with Henry and find out if Jenkins’ low ball settlement was in relation to Henry’s obese COPD medical spells? You’ve also been talking to other people weirdo! I haven’t been on here all evening you twat!

I am also waiting for you to cite the use of force policy Jenkins was authorized to use with a person in handcuffs; since you’re a department and defense tactics expert! No one is disputing the guy was a dirtbag and resisting! We’re questioning if the use of force was proper for someone already in restraints. What’s “backfired” is Jenkins taking a low ball settlement offer and the county paying $165,000 settlement to the scumbag! It seems like the criminal to the county to the cleaners!

Keep trying to spin the narrative Chester! You do it with yourself and now you’re frustrated you have another glowing trophy over at ABC! Chitwood might be a moron, however, he’s an employed moron that still has his job; a real job unlike you and your fake sissy writers cramp disability and your cohorts!
    Again, it wasn't me... sorry to burst your bubble again. You do not have the ability to frustrate me, trust me. I do not spend all night on LA issues either. This is my TM you idiots 😎 Chitwood is a moron as are you. You need to focus more on yourself rather than ABC with no audience dont you think. For me not being trusted or believed you sure do spend quite a bit of time proclaiming how ineffective I am... why is that? People who do not matter to me do not get my time, any of it! So why does my name stay in your thoughts? Thanks for reaffirming how well the strategy has been working.

So, whoever made the comments above and was wrongly identified as me needs to understand that this is the level of professionalism at VCSO on the 4th floor. Long story short, you wont see me calling people names and making false claims here... And I will always leave my signature so you know where my comments are losers of VCSO 😎
    Good luck Joel, the popular consensus is that you should be terminated and possibly charged as well if founded. FDLE will figure it all out soon enough.

Unregistered
    Constantly suggesting I meet with Jenkins to get clarification is downright “weird” in itself! It’s something a creepy perverted sexual stalker would keep recommending! Why don’t you meet with Henry and find out if Jenkins’ low ball settlement was in relation to Henry’s obese COPD medical spells? You’ve also been talking to other people weirdo! I haven’t been on here all evening you twat!

I am also waiting for you to cite the use of force policy Jenkins was authorized to use with a person in handcuffs; since you’re a department and defense tactics expert! No one is disputing the guy was a dirtbag and resisting! We’re questioning if the use of force was proper for someone already in restraints. What’s “backfired” is Jenkins taking a low ball settlement offer and the county paying $165,000 settlement to the scumbag! It seems like the criminal to the county to the cleaners!

Keep trying to spin the narrative Chester! You do it with yourself and now you’re frustrated you have another glowing trophy over at ABC! Chitwood might be a moron, however, he’s an employed moron that still has his job; a real job unlike you and your fake sissy writers cramp disability and your cohorts!
    Constantly insisting you speak with Jenkins. Please show two examples of the constantly insisting or accept the fact that you are delusional.
    I suggested you speak with him if you have an issue with him. That is what adults do. They dont talk smack behind their back anonymously like a coward. Face him and ask him yourself. Go ahead and use that fake profile to message him directly. You certainly aren't going to give away your true identity. If your not a coward than reach out to Jenkins. And how did Jenkins become the main discussion on a thread naming someone else (Joel Turney) and completely unrelated to one another. Jenkins did not allegedly steal from the county as Turney is accused of now did he. Be an adult and reach out to the man you have a problem with and be sure to read the headers because this is not Jenkins thread, he has his own that you may comment on. This thread is dedicated to a long standing dirty cop nearing the end of his reign. Not about a good cop (Jenkins) doing exactly what he was trained to do and being wrongfully terminated by a PERF ***** Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Again, it wasn't me... sorry to burst your bubble again. You do not have the ability to frustrate me, trust me. I do not spend all night on LA issues either. This is my TM you idiots 😎 Chitwood is a moron as are you. You need to focus more on yourself rather than ABC with no audience dont you think. For me not being trusted or believed you sure do spend quite a bit of time proclaiming how ineffective I am... why is that? People who do not matter to me do not get my time, any of it! So why does my name stay in your thoughts? Thanks for reaffirming how well the strategy has been working.

So, whoever made the comments above and was wrongly identified as me needs to understand that this is the level of professionalism at VCSO on the 4th floor. Long story short, you wont see me calling people names and making false claims here... And I will always leave my signature so you know where my comments are losers of VCSO 😎
    Good luck Joel, the popular consensus is that you should be terminated and possibly charged as well if founded. FDLE will figure it all out soon enough.
    The popular consensus on here is you bring no hard facts! That’s something you’re at least consistent on. At least you can say you follow through with not following through!

You sure put so much emphasis on what’s going to happen with other people’s employment! It’s pretty ironic the guy who can’t hold a stable job is consumed with adults that have jobs! Maybe, if you focused on yourself and not worried about Joel or the other adults with jobs, you’d have a job! The people you seem to jab at have stable jobs, houses, cars, children, and other nice things! Alvin, not so much and probably never!

Unregistered
    Constantly insisting you speak with Jenkins. Please show two examples of the constantly insisting or accept the fact that you are delusional.
    I suggested you speak with him if you have an issue with him. That is what adults do. They dont talk smack behind their back anonymously like a coward. Face him and ask him yourself. Go ahead and use that fake profile to message him directly. You certainly aren't going to give away your true identity. If your not a coward than reach out to Jenkins. And how did Jenkins become the main discussion on a thread naming someone else (Joel Turney) and completely unrelated to one another. Jenkins did not allegedly steal from the county as Turney is accused of now did he. Be an adult and reach out to the man you have a problem with and be sure to read the headers because this is not Jenkins thread, he has his own that you may comment on. This thread is dedicated to a long standing dirty cop nearing the end of his reign. Not about a good cop (Jenkins) doing exactly what he was trained to do and being wrongfully terminated by a PERF ***** Sheriff.
    It’s okay to smack talk anonymously when it fits your narrative! However, the goalposts shift when it relates to someone you like! Seems like you want a different set of standards! Not so much of a big settlement for a wrongfully terminated deputy!

It’s pretty rich you didn’t identify yourself and you’re smack talking on an anonymous account too! I noticed you didn’t log in and are speaking behind your name! Follow your own advice hypocrite and be an adult about it! You look like an freaking idiot lecturing someone on something you’re exactly doing yourself stupid!

Unregistered
    It’s okay to smack talk anonymously when it fits your narrative! However, the goalposts shift when it relates to someone you like! Seems like you want a different set of standards! Not so much of a big settlement for a wrongfully terminated deputy!

It’s pretty rich you didn’t identify yourself and you’re smack talking on an anonymous account too! I noticed you didn’t log in and are speaking behind your name! Follow your own advice hypocrite and be an adult about it! You look like an freaking idiot lecturing someone on something you’re exactly doing yourself stupid!
    I dont have any anonymous accounts. Your mom is an idiot for sleeping with your dad beotch 😎

Unregistered
    The popular consensus on here is you bring no hard facts! That’s something you’re at least consistent on. At least you can say you follow through with not following through!

You sure put so much emphasis on what’s going to happen with other people’s employment! It’s pretty ironic the guy who can’t hold a stable job is consumed with adults that have jobs! Maybe, if you focused on yourself and not worried about Joel or the other adults with jobs, you’d have a job! The people you seem to jab at have stable jobs, houses, cars, children, and other nice things! Alvin, not so much and probably never!
    Who do I jab at you dumb phuk? Those who jab at me like you? Haha, get used to it and accept your career is careening to an abrupt end very soon. Buh bye Joel buddy. I bet you never call anyone boy again. I bet you have a hard time affording Janelle, mortgage and a car note. Hope that divorce doesn't get nasty either because then you will really be hating life. Get a taste of your own medicine dirty cop! You better enjoy that power and authority while you still have it. Fat, sorry, tired and lazy cop who doesn't even eat healthy. Keep it in the VCSO family Joel. You know I was thinking, due to the close proximity of the promiscuous Janelle and her relationships, you may just say that you are giving Chitwood, Creamer and about 3 others in the VCSO family fellatio. Go team Green

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234