DC pepperoni

Thread: DC pepperoni

Unregistered

DC pepperoni

What exactly does this guy do other than drive around and show up on calls? I find it odd we have a DC who gets paid all that money to drive around and wave. I thought his contract wasn’t getting renewed?

Unregistered
    lowkey gets good people in trouble too
    but he a 'cop's cop' so all good right

Unregistered
    Chief Diggs is the Brains of the organization. Diggs has the power and made sure he brought in deputy chiefs that will respect his authority and due as he say. DC Peperoni is a sit back due boy.

Unregistered

Meyers????

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What exactly does this guy do other than drive around and show up on calls? I find it odd we have a DC who gets paid all that money to drive around and wave. I thought his contract wasn’t getting renewed?
    At least Pep Boy does something & responds to calls - bigger question is WTF other DC does besides look in the mirror?? Meyers is a JOKE! Never see him... too much money going to the useless

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    At least Pep Boy does something & responds to calls - bigger question is WTF other DC does besides look in the mirror?? Meyers is a JOKE! Never see him... too much money going to the useless
    Wow where have you been D.C. Michael Meyers has done a lot of work so far. He stopped us from using 10-codes because he refuse to take the time to learn them. And he is constantly sending out elementary style emails reminding us not to use 10 codes or disciplinary action will be taken.