Max pleads for help from the bad actors
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Max pleads for help from the bad actors

Max, we all HATE you. We all saw you at civil service with an attorney trying to demote Melissa B and Lt Lorenseau because you died #1. You’re all about yourself. We are coming for you fat POS. Get the lapel and hang yourself.

Good afternoon to all:

I am writing this text message because I need you help.

This Wednesday 08-21-19 at 1830 hours we will have our regular general meeting at the Miami PBA hall.

At this meeting the past regime is launching an updated false allegation complainant / campaign against me in order to have me thrown out of the lodge because I am 100 % supporting the Audit that our lodge so desperately needs.

My request is for everyone to come to meeting, participate and to hear the factual facts of the second investigation that was conducted so when the old regime starts to push their False narrative you can vote this situation away.

We need to send a clear message to the old regime that tommy Reyes is our president and i am your secretary of our lodge.

What is right is right and I am innocent. Because of current bylaws that we have in place, this type of railroading can occur and must be stopped.

I have been cleared now by two separate investigations that have been conducted. The old guard is stacking the meeting in order to gain as much votes as they can to have me impeached for no cause.

There are sufficient bad actors that have been Attacking me for the obvious reasons but additionally they have a hidden agenda and bad intentions for our lodge.

I really need your help in this and I need for everyone to pass this message to other members so they are also informed, attend the meeting so they can vote for what is right.

Thank you for taking the time in reading this text message and for your support during this tough time for me.

Warms regards your lodge secretary.

Max valdes
    Lodge secretary

Unregistered
    Be there or he will file an IA complaint on you

Unregistered
    Max was heard to say in the hallways today let them eat cake.

Unregistered
    Lugo and Ortiz aren’t you tired of stealing union money and screwing over the membership!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lugo and Ortiz aren’t you tired of stealing union money and screwing over the membership!
    Yeah good one there Maxipad so you used your position to ensure they weren’t elected. Which two investigation were you referring to one by Leo Tappenes hahahaha he did in two days without interviewing anyone or reviewing documents. Who did the other one Orlando Martinez in between his financial classes. I smell the Latin ring club here in action. Guess you saw how many voted against you guess what a bigger crowd this month.

Unregistered
    Protected thugs in uniform per the chief

Unregistered
    Max, we all HATE you. We all saw you at civil service with an attorney trying to demote Melissa B and Lt Lorenseau because you died #1. You’re all about yourself. We are coming for you fat POS. Get the lapel and hang yourself.

Good afternoon to all:

I am writing this text message because I need you help.

This Wednesday 08-21-19 at 1830 hours we will have our regular general meeting at the Miami PBA hall.

At this meeting the past regime is launching an updated false allegation complainant / campaign against me in order to have me thrown out of the lodge because I am 100 % supporting the Audit that our lodge so desperately needs.

My request is for everyone to come to meeting, participate and to hear the factual facts of the second investigation that was conducted so when the old regime starts to push their False narrative you can vote this situation away.

We need to send a clear message to the old regime that tommy Reyes is our president and i am your secretary of our lodge.

What is right is right and I am innocent. Because of current bylaws that we have in place, this type of railroading can occur and must be stopped.

I have been cleared now by two separate investigations that have been conducted. The old guard is stacking the meeting in order to gain as much votes as they can to have me impeached for no cause.

There are sufficient bad actors that have been Attacking me for the obvious reasons but additionally they have a hidden agenda and bad intentions for our lodge.

I really need your help in this and I need for everyone to pass this message to other members so they are also informed, attend the meeting so they can vote for what is right.

Thank you for taking the time in reading this text message and for your support during this tough time for me.

Warms regards your lodge secretary.

Max valdes
    Lodge secretary

Maxie boy everyone here is so tired of your poor poor me act, everyones picking on me.

Unregistered

Maxi el Pinguo sin pinga

Maxi, do you know what my name is???
    Fockkkkkk U!

Unregistered
    Saw him at breakfast this morning my god man how did you shovel all that food into your face. Stress is going to kill you if all the food doesn’t.

Unregistered
    Lie on that sword fat *******

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast