Someone has to say it
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Someone has to say it

Hey boo, no one in the history of this department has needed so much help so constantly with the RCC with such frequency. If you can not handle the position you should be removed since you appear to have zero shame. Everyone in Area 1 is tired of holding your hand and carrying you every day beacuse every day you can't hold your own. This is why the FTO program has to make it a priority to protect the agency and weed out those who are unwilling to do the job or are incompetent and cannot do the job. Since you appear to have no sense of shame , it's important that you see this. We all have tried to address this over and over and over and over and over , trying to go home to your family and not being able to leave the city and being stuck in traffic at rush hour as a result of bailing you out over and over again is exhausting, many times you left the post to 06 and had multiple calls dumped on the lap of those taking over for you. Have you no shame? No esfacil No ... no..no bueno. You know who you are ,please start making some effort to hold your own, it's shameful that you dont seem to care that you are a train wreck that affects us personally . Asking for help is great, asking for it everyday numerous times a shift and it's just you..... that's no bueno. Action plan?

No one special

The solution

How about YOU just take the box and fix the problem for all of us?

THANK YOU BOO

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey boo, no one in the history of this department has needed so much help so constantly with the RCC with such frequency. If you can not handle the position you should be removed since you appear to have zero shame. Everyone in Area 1 is tired of holding your hand and carrying you every day beacuse every day you can't hold your own. This is why the FTO program has to make it a priority to protect the agency and weed out those who are unwilling to do the job or are incompetent and cannot do the job. Since you appear to have no sense of shame , it's important that you see this. We all have tried to address this over and over and over and over and over , trying to go home to your family and not being able to leave the city and being stuck in traffic at rush hour as a result of bailing you out over and over again is exhausting, many times you left the post to 06 and had multiple calls dumped on the lap of those taking over for you. Have you no shame? No esfacil No ... no..no bueno. You know who you are ,please start making some effort to hold your own, it's shameful that you dont seem to care that you are a train wreck that affects us personally . Asking for help is great, asking for it everyday numerous times a shift and it's just you..... that's no bueno. Action plan?

Unregistered
    Hey Chicken Wing please stop complaining about everyone and everything. You are possibly the biggest cry baby and rat in this department. Just do your job and be quiet or you can sit in RCC. She does a good job in a place very few want to be.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    hey chicken wing please stop complaining about everyone and everything. You are possibly the biggest cry baby and rat in this department. Just do your job and be quiet or you can sit in rcc. She does a good job in a place very few want to be.
    😱😱😱

poooowwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Hey Chicken Wing please stop complaining about everyone and everything. You are possibly the biggest cry baby and rat in this department. Just do your job and be quiet or you can sit in RCC. She does a good job in a place very few want to be.
    Good job?? Holy shat , did you really just write that? U on crack ?

Unregistered
    Maybe nobody wants to be there because she is there.

Doing a good job ? jajajaajajajaa now that was funny.

Unregistered
    Hey unregistered guest; grow a pair and tell it to my face; I have a chicken wing combo for you 24/7 and your little pigeons flock. I guess the badge & gun you disgracefully wear, along with typing this may be the only cheap shot you could take at me. I am not a miniature chihuahua like you, that has a BF on top covering for you along with your exec board position. I’m glad I was told about your BAN. If I had anything to say about her in RCC, I’ll tell her to her face. You have no idea what being a RAT is, because you never been a real cop, and those real cops who worked with me knows that; but calling out a pc of S like you chilling all day when everyone else handles calls is not being a Rat. Unfortunately for you, being vocal about you and your little pigeons flock being 0’s is being a crybaby, because I smoked y’all at work and I’m always ready when y’all are 24/7, one by one, or all at once, anyway y’all want. Oh, & by the way I had have a real friend log me in here, just to call you out as I handle my business face to face.

Unregistered
    Lighten up chicken wing indeed you are a rat. You created a whole book with photos and texts of what you believed were officers having a 12 too long and hanging out while in the middle. You took it to the chiefs office. You tried to hand up a QRU sergeant but everyone knows you are a 43. And now I see your silly ness starting up again. Your just about ready to lose it. You usually lose your mind once a year so we are waiting. Quit crying so much your a good street cop so please stop being a snitch and do your job

Unregistered
    ....and ask for a relief an hour before she 06s 🙄

Unregistered
    ....and ask for a relief an hour before she 06s 🙄
    She's a really good cop a team player on the road. I am a purple unicorn and I poop cotton candy too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast