Sheriff Carmine Marceno having Sex on Duty in LCSO issued Police Car ??????????? - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Quantity not Quality

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good luck with that! The woman that is running from the law and has a history of lies, okay!!!
    Quantity vs Quality Uniforms get chicks!

Unregistered

Give us a break, please

No matter what you Carmine Cronies do to distract from the ABORTION of a Appointed Sheriff the fact is that he is rotten and corrupt a mixture of little man, gumbah syndromes. An embarrassment a pariah that taints all the hard work of the good Deputies.
    Governor DeSantis please remove this abomination from office he is a disease. Send him back to the Bronx.
    Shaq must be ashamed to have his name associated with this mutt this pretender this impregnator of crime victims.
    Politics is dirty but this is a disease and he is the Chief Law Enforcement Official of Lee County?
    What ever happened to the Chico incident? Sheriff SWAT Team poser?
    OMG!!!

Unregistered

find some new material

You really should get some new material you have beaten the fake pregnancy into the ground!!
    The story was a scam she was never pregnant you idiot.

Unregistered

Marceno a compulsive sexual predator

You can spread lies about everyone who is critical of Marceno, but it does not change the fact that Carmine Marceno preys on victims of crime and is a compulsive sexual predator. Carmine Marceno is unfit to serve in law enforcement. No wonder he refuses to fire corrupt cops, then he would have fire himself.

Unregistered
    Now getting laid is against the law? Rising up in the polls, grab em by the ——-

Unregistered

Leavans is on drugs

You need to stay away from that Alva store those skittles and doughnuts are laced with some bad stuff!!
    You have always been a worthless piece of garbage! Look at the great support you have.

Unregistered
    Now getting laid is against the law? Rising up in the polls, grab em by the ——-
    You’re dumb AF. The topic is sex while on duty or in your issued car.

Unregistered
    You’re dumb AF. The topic is sex while on duty or in your issued car.
    It’s legal at airport. Saw video of a Sgt and a dispatcher doing it in issued car at Page airport but no one there wanted to listen. Lee County corruption at its best.

Unregistered

leavens is a real beauty

Sam old broken record don't be so jealous that women are attracted to him I know with your pretty mug you wouldn't know.
    You make up so much BS you jealous pile of chit.

Unregistered
    Former Lee sheriff Rod Shoap files state ethics complaint against Sheriff Carmine Marceno

Michael Braun, Fort Myers News-Press Published 7:00 a.m. ET Aug. 20, 2019 | Updated 1:49 p.m. ET Aug. 20, 2019

A former Lee County sheriff has filed a complaint with the state ethics commission against the county's chief law enforcement officer, Carmine Marceno, claiming he behaved inappropriately and violated state statutes.

Rodney Shoap, who was sheriff of Lee County from 2001 to 2004 and now lives in Spring Hill, Tennessee, filed the complaint Monday and provided a notarized copy to The News-Press.

Lawyer: Woman who filed paternity suit against Lee sheriff likely won't fight dismissal

FDLE won't pursue criminal investigation against Marceno for alleged 'threats' in paternity suit

Woman who filed paternity suit against Lee County sheriff: 'I don't wish him any harm'

Lee's new sheriff hit with paternity suit over baby due in '19

"Today I mailed a complaint to the Florida Commission on Ethics in reference to an investigation conducted by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, Office of Executive Investigations (OEI) against appointed Sheriff Carmine Marceno," Shoap said in a statement.

As a rule, the Florida Commission of Ethics neither confirms or denies complaints until they are resolved. No timeline is generally given for resolution.

The independent, nine-member Commission oversees standards of conduct for officers and employees of Florida and its political subdivisions and is responsible for investigating and issuing public reports on complaints of breach of the public trust by public officers and employees.

The Commission also renders legally binding advisory opinions interpreting ethics laws and has an investigative section that delves into complaints of alleged violations of ethics laws.

Shoap based the complaint on an FDLE investigation into a relationship between Marceno, 47, and Deanna Williams, 44. Williams had filed a paternity lawsuit against Marceno in November.

The FDLE investigated the allegation at William's request and "determined the information provided did not constitute a criminal predicate that would warrant a criminal investigation" at this time, according to a five-page summary.

The FDLE's investigation into Williams' complaint was opened Jan. 16 and closed Jan. 23. Investigators interviewed Williams about her complaints, and she provided insight into many aspects of their short-lived relationship.

More: FDLE won't pursue criminal investigation against Lee Sheriff Marceno for alleged 'threats' in paternity suit

"Rod Shoap has allied himself with my opponent, these accusations are politically motivated and have been previously proven false," Marceno said Monday. "I am disappointed that my opponent continues to stoop to this level. As always, my primary focus is the safety and security of the residents of Lee County."

Shoap said he has never met Williams and has only spoken to her briefly and recently on the phone. He confirmed he does support the candidacy of Jim Leavens for sheriff. Leavens is a former member of the Lee County Sheriff's Office, last serving as a major.

The gist of the ethics complaint was the behavior of Marceno after Williams went to the Sheriff's Office Economic Crimes Unit to file a criminal complaint and request an investigation.

Additionally, according to the complaint, Marceno, at the time with the rank of undersheriff, interjected himself into the investigation, contacted Williams while he was off duty and subsequently began a relationship with her while she was a victim in the process of reporting a crime.

Other parts of the ethics complaint included claims by Williams that there was a relationship between Marceno and Williams. It claims that during that time there was intimate activity between the two in his unmarked Lee County Sheriff's Office vehicle placing him in an on-duty status and while she had the status of a victim reporting a crime.

In the complaint, Shoap said his issue with Marceno included that the alleged behavior was inappropriate and a violation of Florida State Statutes. He said other law enforcement officers, including former members of the Lee County Sheriff's Office, had been disciplined and lost their law enforcement certificates for similar acts.

"It is my position to ask the Ethics Commission to intervene with a full and proper investigation and to prepare a report detailing all information readily available for public view," Shoap's complaint states.

Furthermore, the complaint asks that if violations of Florida law were uncovered that they be referred for prosecution.

Lastly, in the complaint, Shoap said if the allegations are found to be untrue "clear the air so the citizens of this county can know the facts and move forward.

The former sheriff also said he has never met Marceno.

"I don't know him," Shoap said. "I'm not trying to pit myself against him. I'm not picking on Carmine, but these are pretty serious allegations."

He said his major concern was the ethics of what may have transpired because any sexual contact between the two could have been consensual.

Shoap added that as a former law enforcement officer, he was surprised at the FDLE investigation and thought it should have delved deeper.

Asked why he was filing the complaint, Shoap said he felt compelled to make Lee County safe for those who live, work and visit here.

"We worked diligently for years to be the best, most respected law enforcement agency in (Southwest Florida). This behavior from the CEO, if true, licenses it for every person in uniform," Shoap said. "Once we lose public trust our entire support mechanism is gone and law enforcement as we know it will be destroyed. My friends and family and citizens deserve the finest."

Williams, in response to the complaint, said the filing speaks for itself.

"Every crime victim should be able to trust that she can seek the assistance of law enforcement without being pursued for sexual contact by a law enforcement officer," she said. "I hope for equal access to justice and a full and transparent ethics investigation on behalf of myself and all women who have been impacted."

At an Aug. 7 hearing, lawyers for Marceno moved to dismiss the paternity suit and Magistrate Steven L. Studybaker said he would review the case and make a decision. A lawyer for Williams said she would likely not oppose a dismissal on grounds that the baby involved was stillborn.

The infant she claimed Marceno fathered with her, which was due to be born in April or May, was stillborn.

Connect with this reporter: MichaelBraunNP (Facebook) @MichaelBraunNP (Twitter
    HAHA Rod Shoap speaks about Ethics haha really weren't you caught hiding in the bushes by the newspress near Linda's home, seems like you were doing the same thing and you talk about being compelled to make Lee County safe for those who live, work and visit here, that happened after you got your butt handed to you by Mike Scott

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast