Lemma isn't so bad... look to the north

Unregistered

Lemma isn't so bad... look to the north

If you think Dennis Lemma is bad, just get a look at Volusia County Sheriff Mike Chitwood. Wow, the problems at VCSO make SCSO seem like the new elite agency. You haven't lost a chief deputy to a love triangle involving your Sheriff, have you? I suggest a check of the site and I guarentee you will at a minimum get a good laugh.

VCSO has a page directly related to Chitwood only issues... Check it out @abcsheriff2020

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you think Dennis Lemma is bad, just get a look at Volusia County Sheriff Mike Chitwood. Wow, the problems at VCSO make SCSO seem like the new elite agency. You haven't lost a chief deputy to a love triangle involving your Sheriff, have you? I suggest a check of the site and I guarentee you will at a minimum get a good laugh.

VCSO has a page directly related to Chitwood only issues... Check it out @abcsheriff2020
    This site is orchestrated by one the greatest criminal masterminds in Volusia County! As you know, Chester Lee Chipmunk Chimpanzee is currently in detention wearing a dunce cap for exclusively harassing and stalking a local councilwoman. He’s also been deemed excessively psychologically unfit by a local judge to possess any firearms. Our local hero, Certified Creepy Sergeant Sexual Stalker domestic violence conviction only spotlights he’s a true humanitarian for spousal abuse rights! His excessive contact with law enforcement proves his undesirable love and faith for his support of the law enforcement profession! His numerous traffic violations shows he’s also sensitive to the Earth’s climate issues by having to take alternative transportation with his numerous drivers license suspensions. Voted Best Around momma’s boy for 2019, Chipmunk is sure to win your confidence over with his award winning background and brilliance! Let his criminal record expertises in our criminal justice system go to work for you on everything related to Chitwood! You can say it’s reliable stable genus trustworthy informative information you can count on from the award cool, calm, kooky, and collective criminal mind in Volusia County!

Unregistered
    This site is orchestrated by one the greatest criminal masterminds in Volusia County! As you know, Chester Lee Chipmunk Chimpanzee is currently in detention wearing a dunce cap for exclusively harassing and stalking a local councilwoman. He’s also been deemed excessively psychologically unfit by a local judge to possess any firearms. Our local hero, Certified Creepy Sergeant Sexual Stalker domestic violence conviction only spotlights he’s a true humanitarian for spousal abuse rights! His excessive contact with law enforcement proves his undesirable love and faith for his support of the law enforcement profession! His numerous traffic violations shows he’s also sensitive to the Earth’s climate issues by having to take alternative transportation with his numerous drivers license suspensions. Voted Best Around momma’s boy for 2019, Chipmunk is sure to win your confidence over with his award winning background and brilliance! Let his criminal record expertises in our criminal justice system go to work for you on everything related to Chitwood! You can say it’s reliable stable genus trustworthy informative information you can count on from the award cool, calm, kooky, and collective criminal mind in Volusia County!
    Spot on and too funny! You would almost think Chipmunk loves coming on here just to embarrass himself time and time again! What a blowhard tool! You can tell he’s psychologically unstable and off his meds again! Chipmunk sounds frustrated ABC has such low numbers and participation after all this time being up.

Unregistered
    The greatest criminal mastermind? What I find hilarious is that VCSO cannot stop this alleged active criminal mastermind. What does that say about your agency? He is no mastermind and your only point made is that you cannot control him.

Unregistered
    The greatest criminal mastermind? What I find hilarious is that VCSO cannot stop this alleged active criminal mastermind. What does that say about your agency? He is no mastermind and your only point made is that you cannot control him.
    A judge took care of you! No need for VCSO to get involved convicted stalker! VCSO has served you well in the past! Clerk.org reflects the excellent work VCSO has done with you! Your criminal encounters with the department reflects this very accurately dummy!

Unregistered
    Pretty sure Volusia has their own board. Lemma sucks, this place sucks, please keep your trash on your pile. Thanks for stopping by!

Unregistered
    Pretty sure Volusia has their own board. Lemma sucks, this place sucks, please keep your trash on your pile. Thanks for stopping by!
    But there aren't photos of Lemma in ladies clothes on the interweb, are there? Lemma is certified to carry a department issued firearm. Lemma doesn't attempt to take his weapon on the airlines. Lemma doesn't cause a pileup on I-95 from improperly secured bicycles. Lemma doesn't cause safety issues during swat raids. Lemma hasn't lost every rank on the books to include chief deputy to resignations, has he?

Thanks for the acknowledgement -

Unregistered
    I heard there were photos of Alvin’s mother sitting on the toilet with her draws around her legs on there!