Delucca Rolle arrested for third time in four months - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All the paper's reporting he lives in Tamarac.
    I thought he lived in Coral Springs because he goes to Taravella HS.
    Man, he be all over this mutha fatha
    As a taxpayer that owns a home in Coral Springs my child is zoned for Taravella. It sickens me to see the animals that have infiltrated that school because of the failed school choice policy. So allow them to leave a failing school so that they can turn an "A" school into another failure. Way to go Broward school board and dumb voters, I can't wait to get out of this shi*hole county and leave the chicago politics behind. Broward sucks!

Unregistered
    As a taxpayer that owns a home in Coral Springs my child is zoned for Taravella. It sickens me to see the animals that have infiltrated that school because of the failed school choice policy. So allow them to leave a failing school so that they can turn an "A" school into another failure. Way to go Broward school board and dumb voters, I can't wait to get out of this shi*hole county and leave the chicago politics behind. Broward sucks!
    Temp Tony is no help as he just wants to keep this rolling for free air time. He was overheard saying the longer this takes the more I will be asked to go live.
    What a POS

Unregistered
    Temp Tony is no help as he just wants to keep this rolling for free air time. He was overheard saying the longer this takes the more I will be asked to go live.
    What a POS
    Leave this boy alone he didn't hurt anyone

Unregistered

The laziness and HATE must ✋stop in the ghetto!

Low IQ LEVEL, narcistic and se!f deluded. Quick temper but slow witted. Likes bright objects and purple shirts . Sounds exactly like temporary Tony the PUMPKIN head!

Unregistered
    Phuck that porch monkey

Unregistered
    Phuck that porch monkey
    Kiss my black ass you races *****

Unregistered
    Phuck that porch monkey
    I agree, damn spearchucker.

Unregistered
    Know who did hurt someone? His parents. Teaching your child that the police are out to get you, to resist, to step up on them, to view them as the enemy, to exploit your child in the news for your own personal gain. A "child" being out on the streets, not close to home at 3:00 am?

It's his mother who should be arrested. CPIS should be on her. Get this kid away from his mother before he ends up incarcerated. Hopefully his words about being taunted by police will be discredited by BC.

There is no better example of what doesn't work regarding juvenile leniency radical policy then the situation of this young man who is being molded into a criminal by his family, church and the left wing of dirty Broward politics. To adapt this thinking one would have to conclude that these mothers don't want better for their children than they had. White liberal leftists are more than happy to help it happen.

Since his selfish mother all ready put him out there, lets keep an eye on how this progresses, where this social experiment leads with Rolle who never had a chance with the "role models" that ruined him.

Unregistered
    Know who did hurt someone? His parents. Teaching your child that the police are out to get you, to resist, to step up on them, to view them as the enemy, to exploit your child in the news for your own personal gain. A "child" being out on the streets, not close to home at 3:00 am?

It's his mother who should be arrested. CPIS should be on her. Get this kid away from his mother before he ends up incarcerated. Hopefully his words about being taunted by police will be discredited by BC.

There is no better example of what doesn't work regarding juvenile leniency radical policy then the situation of this young man who is being molded into a criminal by his family, church and the left wing of dirty Broward politics. To adapt this thinking one would have to conclude that these mothers don't want better for their children than they had. White liberal leftists are more than happy to help it happen.

Since his selfish mother all ready put him out there, lets keep an eye on how this progresses, where this social experiment leads with Rolle who never had a chance with the "role models" that ruined him.
    I'm not white and I agree. If her kid is out at 3am she should be under investigation for child neglect. wonder if he got a repremand from his peeps for weakening the case with his latest antics. The BLM crew had this kid on deck for their cause. He is appropriately saying FU to them too. DR is making a good case about why diversion programs are useless. The schools should have an hour of close order drill right after the bell rings every morning.

Unregistered
    "He is human, he has a right to life, he has a right to be outside," Rolle’s lawyer, Sue-Anne Robinson, "
    **** you, ****

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12