Biscuits? Gravy?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Biscuits? Gravy?

What are these car magnets all about? law and order/ Biscuits and Gravy 2020. WTF? Is this a wacko rosenthal thing?

Unregistered
    Any historians out there? Read about how the Edsel was marketed. Now ,the Edsel was a big flop because the product was bad, but the marketing campaign was ingenious because it bought curious folks to the showroom to have a look. Know how what looks to be impossible becomes possible? Marketing my friend. Where there's a will, there's a Republican victory.

Peace.. Lov

Not for 2020. It will be the year of LAW and ORDER. And you can take that to the Hillbillies bank.

Keep stopping by to see the giant gravy boat. Yep, we're crazy as all hell -and we're gonna win!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What are these car magnets all about? law and order/ Biscuits and Gravy 2020. WTF? Is this a wacko rosenthal thing?
    no rosenthal in this deal.

sounds like the Hatfield's are cookin' up some possum stew again, pissed off at the chinese drywallers and the G-Wagon commandos who infected their farms with liberal junk

Unregistered
    For the hundredth time I will write on here. A Republican will be sheriff 2020. Israel will win the (D) primary and a Republican will sail into the general. End of story. As for the "biscuits and gravy" thing, isn't that a comparison or a go together like biscuits 'n gravy go together like "law and order" are supposed to. Like "peas and carrots" or "Scott Israel and incompetence."

Unregistered
    For the hundredth time I will write on here. A Republican will be sheriff 2020. Israel will win the (D) primary and a Republican will sail into the general. End of story. As for the "biscuits and gravy" thing, isn't that a comparison or a go together like biscuits 'n gravy go together like "law and order" are supposed to. Like "peas and carrots" or "Scott Israel and incompetence."
    If the Republican candidate is John Bukata I actually would believe that.

Unregistered
    Exactly. A republican will win.

Unregistered
    Look around. Are you blind. This is a democratic controlled county. Your a real dreamer.

Unregistered
    Look around. Are you blind. This is a democratic controlled county. Your a real dreamer.
    Bucky 2020

Law & Order

Unregistered
    Any historians out there? Read about how the Edsel was marketed. Now ,the Edsel was a big flop because the product was bad, but the marketing campaign was ingenious because it bought curious folks to the showroom to have a look. Know how what looks to be impossible becomes possible? Marketing my friend. Where there's a will, there's a Republican victory.

Peace.. Lov

Not for 2020. It will be the year of LAW and ORDER. And you can take that to the Hillbillies bank.

Keep stopping by to see the giant gravy boat. Yep, we're crazy as all hell -and we're gonna win!
    WTF is this crap about. Let's be real now. What a joke

Unregistered
    WTF is this crap about. Let's be real now. What a joke
    The new Republican Sheriff will be Bruce Roberts, so it's back to the Fort Lauderdale Gang running the show.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast