Ethics Complaint against Sheriff Carmine Marceno - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered

Tipping point

DeSantis is weighing options. How to get Carmine stink off his back.

Too many complaints coming into the Capital.

Senator Scott is failed the state too.

Unregistered
    Yeah right, because they have never had to deal with “crazy” people’s complaints before. Your group is what they call “red flagged” in Tallahassee now.

Unregistered

Facts don’t lie but Carmine and company does!

Unregistered

It is crazy Marceno

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah right, because they have never had to deal with “crazy” people’s complaints before. Your group is what they call “red flagged” in Tallahassee now.
    FDLE Report: "[She] advised that Marceno seemed to be an exhibitionist because he always wanted to have sex in public and in his official vehicle. They often went on dates in his official vehicle."

There is no doubt that this is a red flagged issue with the conduct that Marceno has involved himself in. There is more to come.

"It is crazy" for Marceno to have conducted himself in this way and to such an extent of bringing embarrassment, discredit, and shame to LCSO. If this is the new face of LCSO we have sunk to a low never heard of before. Anyone that would have committed these actions at LCSO would be fired and their Law Enforcement Certification pulled, and rightly so.

Unregistered

Trying to score

Now Charming Carmine is cruising the Latino Community looking for next victim.

Marceno said. “They’re coming out here today because they want to, because I want them to be here. And I want to build those relationships in my official vehicle in public not under emergency circumstances.”

Ethics Complaint against Sheriff Carmine Marceno

Good day,

I came across this forum doing research on Carmine Marceno; as a citizen of Florida I have interest in the corruption in SW Florida Government. I would like to respectfully post my opinion regarding some of the rantings I have read here.

It appears many of the comments are posted as distractions and have no relevancy to the factual and proven complaints on Carmine Marceno. The title of this site reads " Leo Affairs, the voice of law enforcement online";
    I find it very dishonorable and unprofessional that law enforcement personnel would use a public forum as a gossip meet to disrespect police officers while having the lack of courage to post their opinions in real names.

Carmine Marceno or any government personnel cannot be trusted to uphold the law if they are not following the law.
    Perhaps the name of this site would be better read as: " Leo Affairs, the voice of anonymous law enforcement online"

Linda Sue

Unregistered

A matter of Trust and Ethics

The core issue is Carmine’s personality and lack of ethics.

What a way to start his short appointment as Sheriff.

Sex in county vehicle

Texts threatening a crime victim to have abortion

Attacking her when his son is stillborn

Running from media

Two day suspension for radio Dispatcher that warned criminal to Get Rid of It.

Unregistered

Cool loser

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The core issue is Carmine’s personality and lack of ethics.

What a way to start his short appointment as Sheriff.

Sex in county vehicle

Texts threatening a crime victim to have abortion

Attacking her when his son is stillborn

Running from media

Two day suspension for radio Dispatcher that warned criminal to Get Rid of It.
    if he even did have sex in his vehicle, who cares?!? why does it bother you so much??? maybe if you could spice it up with your fat housewife you wouldnt be so miserable. the fat whale might like something other than missionary

so he asked a woman to have an abortion, who cares?!? he shares an opinion with half of the population in this world

the media is a joke has no integrity and, lies....so, who cares?!?

i'm sure theres more to the dispatcher thing that we don't know, but why are you losing sleep over it?!?

Unregistered

Who cares?

The public cares.

Accreditation cares.

FDLE cares.

Governor cares.

And you should care too.

Total disrespect for LCSO Policies.

If it were anybody else having sex on duty in a county vehicle they would be FIRED!!!

I take that back, Lt. Anderson at the CORE was caught same thing with that female married deputy. He got a pass also.

Great leadership there Marceno. Way to get loyalty from us.

Unregistered

jealous leavans

Stay off the crack jealous boy! We know you aborted your own granddaughter!
    Committed mortgage fraud!
    Continue to blow shoap!
    Oh by the way Linda Sue that was some fancy typing on scumbag leavans computer!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast