What was Tony and Al thinking. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    The poster is a real piece of Green Excrement.. whose afterbirth should have survived the failed abortion the produced such a disgusting post .

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Later this week the bad news will come out unfortunately our good friend Al Pollock and bubblehead Tony got caught. Having a threesome with the chunky white chick from the PSB she went to the media and supposedly she has a video to prove it. A very very dark day at Bso . These are two grown men why can't they just keep it in they pants. Supposedly both their wives will be filing for a divorce and a lawsuit against the Broward Sheriff's office.
    He is not made to be Sheriff. Only on the job for a very short time. He was placed at BSO as a puppet. Thank you DeSantis it's obvious you can care less about Broward Country.

Unregistered
    Tuesday night watch channel 10 news story is coming out about Tony and white employee sexual relations in the building. Wife found out and now is at the PSB every day . Don't know if BIG Al will be mentioned in this one.

Unregistered
    Not true. This is fake. I hate Temporary but he didnt get caught doing anything like this. Now if the allegation was firing a bunch of white people because a few militant negroes said he should- that Id believe. Temporary is done.

Unregistered
    This never happened and what that smelly skank sara got to do with it anyway. Joke

Unregistered
    Not true. This is fake. I hate Temporary but he didnt get caught doing anything like this. Now if the allegation was firing a bunch of white people because a few militant negroes said he should- that Id believe. Temporary is done.
    What a POS I mean sorry and all but he is just no good.

Unregistered
    What a POS I mean sorry and all but he is just no good.
    Well let's hope he is out before any more damage occurs

Unregistered
    Well let's hope he is out before any more damage occurs
    Not for nothing but the damage has been done. Fifth floor is real bad from what we're hearing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12