Fhp vs local agencies - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You must not be using your $94k a year retirement wisely. You’re on FHP leo affairs. What a waste of human being. Do us a favor and stop living, if you know what i mean. Let someone else use their retirement lives wisely and enjoy it. Go to the beach, go on a cruise, get a condo, etc. i sure wouldn’t be on FHP leo affairs with that kind of retirement. I wouldn’t give two sheeeits or PHUCK about FHP period. So stop lying you sack of dog crap. Go away troll

You have your own discussion board, don't you? That would be a great place to go whine abut your speeding ticket.
    Have a great weekend, Tackleberry !

Unregistered
    I love making Troopers disarm when they com into my station for ANY reason. "Please leave gun in car or inside the gun locker on the wall before entering please"! They come all the time to use bathroom, make photocopies like crazy, get PC forms, tow sheet or local information. If they don't disarm, they stay in the lobby. It's hilarious. Why, because Troopers love to act superior to local PD. Cool story here, officer driving home from work in police car, arrives at crash on SR**, calls dispatch and waits for FHP because cars are disabled. Trooper arrives, screams at Officer saying "you're obstructing an investigation, leave immediately" Officer leaves and later Trooper gets in serious fist fight with juvenile occupant who was high. He's all alone, Police Officer returns and saves the Trooper. All this disrespect and hate for free? Why? Until morale improves, "leave gun in car please"! Learned this from 32 yr vet. Guess what, it works ! LOL !
    I love this forum so much. "Please leave gun in car or inside the gun locker on the wall before entering please", thats too funny.

Unregistered

I love FHP

I love this forum so much. "Please leave gun in car or inside the gun locker on the wall before entering please", thats too funny.
    Actually stupid. I know ALL leo’s im sure have to do that. Not only Troopers, there tough guy. It’s like going to the jail, everyone must secure their weapons. People on this site are so stupid and full of themselves. You are wrongly mistaken if you think Troopers to death. I do agree, like every other agency, of course we have our problems but what agency doesn’t. It’s what you make out of it. I can promess you this, FHP Troopers can make as much as money as they want. There’s OT in almost all counties that we can’t even fill. i for example work everything i can and i do it were the times benefit me, after shift, before shift,etc. not on y days off and without even breaking a sweat or killing myself, I easily make $100k a year. That’s good enough for me. I live within my means and not from pay check to pay check. My wife is an educated women which makes decent money too. I have 0 complaints about FHP. Im only a road Trooper with 22 years on and i love it. Don’t want to do anything else. As a matter of fact, i turned down the local SO and PD 22 years ago and don’t regret it at all. Love traffic and will do it til I retire.

Unregistered
    I love making Troopers disarm when they com into my station for ANY reason. "Please leave gun in car or inside the gun locker on the wall before entering please"! They come all the time to use bathroom, make photocopies like crazy, get PC forms, tow sheet or local information. If they don't disarm, they stay in the lobby. It's hilarious. Why, because Troopers love to act superior to local PD. Cool story here, officer driving home from work in police car, arrives at crash on SR**, calls dispatch and waits for FHP because cars are disabled. Trooper arrives, screams at Officer saying "you're obstructing an investigation, leave immediately" Officer leaves and later Trooper gets in serious fist fight with juvenile occupant who was high. He's all alone, Police Officer returns and saves the Trooper. All this disrespect and hate for free? Why? Until morale improves, "leave gun in car please"! Learned this from 32 yr vet. Guess what, it works ! LOL !
    You actually sound like a 3 or a 2 yrd old. Not a 32 yr vet. you must be dealing with rookies. Try that with a senior guy. Try it with me. For one, i would tell you to go PHUCK yourself and 2 i would go somewhere else to get copies or whatever the PHUCK else you said. nice try!!! Keep playing with the rookies we do the samething to them on the road. However be really careful with who you do that with... cause i would love for you to do it to me after 25 years. Do you think i have anything to lose or do you really think i give a PHUCK about being disciplined after telling you off to your face. You better think again MR. keyboard tough guy. A lot of us in FHP, well we just don’t give a PHUCK. Trust me!

Unregistered

Laughable

This sounds like a cartoon show. very comical. Trooper just screams leave my scene, gets his ass kicked and gets saved by a city cop. Which cartoon was this? you really sound like. PHUCKING idiot in all honesty. Very laughable disarmed Troopers before entering? Ha ha ha. Not that’s laughable. I would just go somewhere else. There’s got to be other places to do all that crap you said. Which im
    Not sure why Troopers are doing at your station cause we have computers and our own stations to do all that crap. Keep telling the stories, they are cute and laughable.

Unregistered

Not

Yeah. This is so not even close to true. Haha. Funny none the less.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Actually stupid. I know ALL leo’s im sure have to do that. Not only Troopers, there tough guy. It’s like going to the jail, everyone must secure their weapons. People on this site are so stupid and full of themselves. You are wrongly mistaken if you think Troopers to death. I do agree, like every other agency, of course we have our problems but what agency doesn’t. It’s what you make out of it. I can promess you this, FHP Troopers can make as much as money as they want. There’s OT in almost all counties that we can’t even fill. i for example work everything i can and i do it were the times benefit me, after shift, before shift,etc. not on y days off and without even breaking a sweat or killing myself, I easily make $100k a year. That’s good enough for me. I live within my means and not from pay check to pay check. My wife is an educated women which makes decent money too. I have 0 complaints about FHP. Im only a road Trooper with 22 years on and i love it. Don’t want to do anything else. As a matter of fact, i turned down the local SO and PD 22 years ago and don’t regret it at all. Love traffic and will do it til I retire.
    You actually sound like a 3 or a 2 yrd old. Not a 32 yr vet. you must be dealing with rookies. Try that with a senior guy. Try it with me. For one, i would tell you to go PHUCK yourself and 2 i would go somewhere else to get copies or whatever the PHUCK else you said. nice try!!! Keep playing with the rookies we do the samething to them on the road. However be really careful with who you do that with... cause i would love for you to do it to me after 25 years. Do you think i have anything to lose or do you really think i give a PHUCK about being disciplined after telling you off to your face. You better think again MR. keyboard tough guy. A lot of us in FHP, well we just don’t give a PHUCK. Trust me!
    This sounds like a cartoon show. very comical. Trooper just screams leave my scene, gets his ass kicked and gets saved by a city cop. Which cartoon was this? you really sound like. PHUCKING idiot in all honesty. Very laughable disarmed Troopers before entering? Ha ha ha. Not that’s laughable. I would just go somewhere else. There’s got to be other places to do all that crap you said. Which im
    Not sure why Troopers are doing at your station cause we have computers and our own stations to do all that crap. Keep telling the stories, they are cute and laughable.

Just so everyone is aware, I thought there was something fishy about these three posts as I was reading them. They struck me as being written by the same person. So, I checked and found that all three of the posts were written from the same wireless ip address.

Just thought everyone would be interested in knowing this.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    80% of the troll posts on here originate from the same phone

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    80% of the troll posts on here originate from the same phone
    That is a totally false stat. There are many unique ip addresses that post on here. Very few people get on here and play games like this. I can usually spot them when they do.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    That is a totally false stat. There are many unique ip addresses that post on here. Very few people get on here and play games like this. I can usually spot them when they do.

Mod 1
    What gave it away? The PHUCK

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast