Fhp vs local agencies
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Fhp vs local agencies

Are you troopers just trying to piss off local guys and girls. I mean in broward alone you guys can’t stop writing cops and deputies. Do you not realize we are your back up when you guys or girls scream on the radio. I know it’s a warrant but it’s only Dwls lol. Can’t you guys just realize we are all on the same team. There are far more officers and deputies in broward then troopers.

Unregistered
    Don’t be so angry because we have guys in the academy that make more then troopers 😂

Unregistered
    I don't understand the mentality of many troopers and some local cops.
    Seriously, what trooper will write his close family member a ticket for speeding.
    I agree with the writer who stated that most troopers Scream for help from locals.
    It's unfortunate that this continues, but locals, keep responding to help them, only a percentage are anti cops.
    To the troopers who like to write cops, make sure that you also write the judge, politician, family member, when you stop them.
    Stand by your ways, don't be the hypocrite that some of you are in writing cops.
    It's simply pathetic.. Cops die daily doing this job, but you better not break the speed limit and fhp stops you.
    The badge becomes irrelevant..
    Sad and disgusting

Unregistered

Is it that bad

I am a Trooper not from Miami. I just want to ask, is it really that bad down there? I have heard of it happening here and there throughout the state but what you guys are saying sounds outrageous. I have never written a cop not even in crashes. Up where I am at, if you did you would be shunned by all of us. When we get new kids from the academy we don’t toy with them, we lay it out to them what is expected on the road. How could this be happening? I have watched our image sink for many years and it sucks!

Unregistered
    Its that bad brother..
    I've been a deputy 25 yrs in Broward and a few fhp troopers feel like cops and deputies are the enemy.
    Not the majority, but that fervent small percentage that won't change their ways.
    Other comment said it accurately... When stuff hits the fan, fhp calls locals.

Unregistered
    Ya, call the locals...like they called you for the MSD shooting leaving 17 dead....don’t forget FLL 5 more dead.
    Real cops my f-ing ass...keep stroking yourself off coward.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am a Trooper not from Miami. I just want to ask, is it really that bad down there? I have heard of it happening here and there throughout the state but what you guys are saying sounds outrageous. I have never written a cop not even in crashes. Up where I am at, if you did you would be shunned by all of us. When we get new kids from the academy we don’t toy with them, we lay it out to them what is expected on the road. How could this be happening? I have watched our image sink for many years and it sucks!
    Back a couple of years ago one of your Troopers wrote me for speed up in Taylor County. Yes, I was speeding. I'm not going to make excuses, but he got me right where it went from 65 to 55. I got pulled over before he got turned around all of the way, so he didn't have to chase me down. I was courteous and tactfully let him know that I was retired. But enough about that, on to my point.

When I worked in North Florida as a city officer, we never knew who our back up would be, or who we would be backing up. We would back up the SO, FHP, GFC, FMP, DEP, SFM, and whoever else might need it. Yes, I said FMP. I didn't stop at the city limits when someone needed backup. I often left the city limits to back up FHP or the SO when they needed it. I remember one time when I got hurt backing up a trooper who was getting his ass handed to him by a couple of people outside the city.

My point is, we all helped each other. Every agency backed up and helped each other. None of the agencies screwed with the other agencies. There was one exception. There was one older trooper who had a history of writing other cops. I never had any issues with him though. I backed him up, he backed me up and we got along just fine.

All LEOs need to get along on and off duty. We are the only ones looking out for each other. There is nothing wrong with giving a professional courtesy. I also gave it to doctors, nurses, firefighters, rescue personnel, etc... People who I might need in my corner some day. I also gave warnings to Joe Blow Citizen. I didn't write citations to everyone I stopped.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ya, call the locals...like they called you for the MSD shooting leaving 17 dead....don’t forget FLL 5 more dead.
    Real cops my f-ing ass...keep stroking yourself off coward.
    Listen I agree that was a huge mistake by one deputy who was a coward. But as far as calling the locals yes Fhp does it daily where I work. They have no choice because there are 2 or 3 troopers working in broward at a time.

I would not throw stones in a glass house as there has been plenty of troopers that have made huge mistakes along the way also. I remember a trooper that screwed up a fatal in broward and tried to blame two victims for
    Going the wrong way on 95 when in fact it was the federal agent who was going the wrong way talk about a screw up. Oh and let’s not forget the trooper who was just arrested for sleeping with a 14 year old girl. I can go on and on if you would like. Instead though how about remembering that we are on the same team and stop acting like robots and writing other cops tickets because when your getting your ass handed to you on the side of the road a cop will stop to help you even when they are off duty. Let’s try to squash this at least on broward because the troopers have been writing tickets to cops and there family members recently.

Unregistered
    Thank you so much for taking time away from handling those loud music complaints to let the five people who still come here know what a shit hot cop you are, Barney! Next time I see you going 75 in a 55 in your Hyundai I'll just let you blow on by because I know you have my back. Peace !

Unregistered
    " I deserve a free pass to drive like a bonehead Bwwwwwwahhh wahhhhhhh wahhhhh! "

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast