2 more years - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2 more years

Unregistered

Smh

You know, it’s really sad when you as a Chief can sit there and allow your officers to get a 4% increase while you get a 30% increase (15% per year). That was a great opportunity to really look out for your team. Had you done that, I can assure you that this thread would have been a more positive one. You failed to use that opportunity in an attempt to build trust with your officers. If you ask me, we need a person like Jason Fields to be the Chief. A person who genuinely cares about hard work, who is personable and doesn’t let his brass make him. A person that most everyone respects. A person like that am sure will fight for his people. Common sense goes a long way. DD lacks common sense. Yes he has a good rapport with the city manager, but how can you walk around your department knowing that you failed to make a statement in favor of your officers. Greedy ppl I tell ya. Don’t get me wrong, am not hating. It is what it is, he got the approval, kudos to him. Am just saying, I personally would be happier knowing that my officers are getting compensated for the work they do. THEY go out there everyday, THEY risk their lives, THEY leave their families during emergencies, THEY deserve the raise. THEY are the heroes. Am just here to support them and steer them in the right direction as an agency. If am already getting paid $140,000 a year, why the hell do I need a 30% raise? Give ME a 7% raise, give them a 10% raise. THAT’S FAIR.

Unregistered
    Lol... Seems to me you guys are living beyond your means

stop crying about your salary... You settled for 4% so essentially you are telling the city that your life is only worth 4%

cheif diggs was smart enough to demand more money, so he received more money!!!

You are asking someone to be honorable and give away thier raise because you are stipud

re-read the post and reconsider; until then i will continue to laugh my ass off lol

and would you have the same expectation for a white chief to "give away" their pension and/or raise for you!!!!!

Unregistered
    Crappy old gym? Whys everyone hating on golfview????

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Crappy old gym? Whys everyone hating on golfview????
    Cause Wade Boggs and Mo Vaughn were using that gym equipment 25 years ago.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234