2 more years - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2 more years

Unregistered
    Bitter group? Sounds like they are wise business men in my opinion. Hate the game not the player.

Unregistered
    No clue what myers does, I assume he at least accomplished some meaningful tasks as he’s in the station a lot. As for pepperoni he’s a glorified CSA, drives around and waves.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No clue what myers does, I assume he at least accomplished some meaningful tasks as he’s in the station a lot. As for pepperoni he’s a glorified CSA, drives around and waves.
    I think he handed out study material for the promotional testing last year. Seeing how the list is good for two years he does something every other year. Seems worth his salary.

Unregistered
    I hear the DC’s team up and conduct community policing in the evenings on their motorcycles and solicit free beers from the local merchants.

Unregistered
    'WATCH for Motorcycles'

Unregistered
    Well to add to The Chiefs new improved big salary they added $500 a year for working out (Gym membership). I doubt that's going to happen. Him and Peppermint will probably use that money for bar hopping. After drinking they can ride doubles on Peppermints motorcycle.

Unregistered
    500 a year for working out when we have a free department gym????

Unregistered
    DD: Hey Deputy Chief
    DC: What's up DD
    DD: When I'm done working out at my private gym you wanna do lunch? That is if your not busy.
    DC: Nope, not busy at all. The Veranda?
    DD: No. Been there twice this week. Don't want anyone to catch on.
    DC: OK. How about Ruth Christ. But my take home is out for service.
    DD: Hey, no problem. Just take my second take home car. You know where Ruth Christ is because that one doesn't have
    navigation?
    DC: I can Mapquest it. It will give something to while your working out.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    DD: Hey Deputy Chief
    DC: What's up DD
    DD: When I'm done working out at my private gym you wanna do lunch? That is if your not busy.
    DC: Nope, not busy at all. The Veranda?
    DD: No. Been there twice this week. Don't want anyone to catch on.
    DC: OK. How about Ruth Christ. But my take home is out for service.
    DD: Hey, no problem. Just take my second take home car. You know where Ruth Christ is because that one doesn't have
    navigation?
    DC: I can Mapquest it. It will give something to while your working out.
    Classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Crappy old gym is good enough for us but not for admin., same old story do as I say not as I do, leading from the rear.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast