Leavens “Breaking News” - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Yes, he was a security guard at Lee Health. Yes, he quit when he learned of a possible internal investigation against him by Lee Health. Yes, they will continue to gather the truth and share when appropriate!

Unregistered
    Leavens quit before being fired as a security guard at Gulf Coast Hospital. This is less than two weeks ago, he stated he wanted to focus on his campaign and quit before being questioned about betraying a grieving mother. Just a disgusting person!!!!

Unregistered

Moon Pie Klan Man

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    August 21, 2019. AP Breitbart News.

James Leavens, running as a candidate for Lee County Sheriff, has announced he's partnering with former one term Sheriff Rodney Shoap in the 2020 election. Leavens states he holds many of the same beliefs, values, and goals as former Sheriff Shoap and hopes to return the agency to being run more like a business with help from a true "police planner". Leavens disputed claims from critics saying Shoap's comparison to deputies being like Maytag repair men was taken way out of context and the gaff was merely Shoap saying the agency should be run as a business. When asked about other scandals such as the Halloween uniform to a wealthy donor scandal and coverup of a high profile DUI, Leavens stated "I'm now convinced that was all just a political witch hunt perpetrated by the Mike Scott campaign". Leavens also disputed any similarities to his exploitation of the current sheriff's personal affairs with an ex-girlfriend to that of a News-press story which revealed then Sheriff Shoap's duty extra-marital affair with high paid civilian employee Linda Vanbibber. Leavens stated "Everybody knows Rodney had a vasectomy so it's like comparing apples and oranges and that was acceptable back in the day before the Me too moment". It's unclear how Leavens and Shoap plan to raise money or win the election.
    James Whitey Moon Pie Klan Man Leavens you just lost the race. You just can't fix stupid fat boy. The only fans Shoap a Dope had were a handful of those POS former disgruntled loser employees who now post on that stupid a$$ retiree website and support you. You were here when the agency turned against Shoap and should've known anybody that's here you worked with has, IF NOT BEFORE, turned against you over this.

You and the whole band of losers retirees make me sick and have shown your true colors. You don't and never had a clue. This current sheriff is more popular and better liked than Mike Scott was in his first term. You idiots obviously are gone and have no clue. The only thing is miss about the ole days when you losers were here is I could smack the shi& out of you pathetic losers and get away with it

Unregistered

Leavans a lifetime loser

Can you imagine this dildo every day typing the same thing about some dumb ass fake pregnancy it’s not working! Try something else if you had any merit to run on which you don’t I don’t know what to tell you buddy but you’re a lost soul

Unregistered

Leavens lost the agency

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    james whitey moon pie klan man leavens you just lost the race. You just can't fix stupid fat boy. The only fans shoap a dope had were a handful of those pos former disgruntled loser employees who now post on that stupid a$$ retiree website and support you. You were here when the agency turned against shoap and should've known anybody that's here you worked with has, if not before, turned against you over this.

You and the whole band of losers retirees make me sick and have shown your true colors. You don't and never had a clue. This current sheriff is more popular and better liked than mike scott was in his first term. You idiots obviously are gone and have no clue. The only thing is miss about the ole days when you losers were here is i could smack the shi& out of you pathetic losers and get away with it
    with the exception of former sheriff rodney shoap, first ever one term election incumbent to lose, who coincidentally endorsed james whitey klan man leavens, nobody has ever garnered such contempt or lack of support from within the sheriff's office. He's raised a dismal amount of money (failed to qualify enough signatures) and his negative attacks have backfired.

Unregistered

Loser leavans

You have got things going really good now! How much will you loan your worthless self this month??

Unregistered

Retirees need to follow the law

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    James Whitey Moon Pie Klan Man Leavens you just lost the race. You just can't fix stupid fat boy. The only fans Shoap a Dope had were a handful of those POS former disgruntled loser employees who now post on that stupid a$$ retiree website and support you. You were here when the agency turned against Shoap and should've known anybody that's here you worked with has, IF NOT BEFORE, turned against you over this.

You and the whole band of losers retirees make me sick and have shown your true colors. You don't and never had a clue. This current sheriff is more popular and better liked than Mike Scott was in his first term. You idiots obviously are gone and have no clue. The only thing is miss about the ole days when you losers were here is I could smack the shi& out of you pathetic losers and get away with it
    Typical Whitey Moon Pie Klan Man Leavens supporter! Doing 72 in a 50 and then berating the deputy who didn't even know Leavens or the vile redneck retiree who thinks just because he worked here 20 years ago and doesn't like the fact more Hispanics work in Lee County he should get a warning. Go ahead Whitey and rally all your white is right retiree supporters. The agency has drastically changed in the last 30 years!

Unregistered

White trash leavans

His own family trashes him

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12