Outer vests - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Outer vests

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Administration is so liability driven its comedic. The vests are nice. Molle system has always been the way to go. Tactical look for a police force full of scared children. Vests...tickets...donuts....sunday dinners....coffees.....big bellies.....food...food...food and police discounts on that food. A complete disregard for fitness on the supervisor level. Events at Nevermind....cops stuffing their faces on TV. Everyone pounding ****tails every night off. This pd should be a restaraunt and the vest should be a cumberbund for all the cops who are just glorified waiters. "Write it up and send it to the state." = "May I take your order sir.".......pffffft
    I second that

Unregistered
    Administration is so liability driven its comedic. The vests are nice. Molle system has always been the way to go. Tactical look for a police force full of scared children. Vests...tickets...donuts....sunday dinners....coffees.....big bellies.....food...food...food and police discounts on that food. A complete disregard for fitness on the supervisor level. Events at Nevermind....cops stuffing their faces on TV. Everyone pounding ****tails every night off. This pd should be a restaraunt and the vest should be a cumberbund for all the cops who are just glorified waiters. "Write it up and send it to the state." = "May I take your order sir.".......pffffft
    Please write more.

Unregistered
    Seriously some of you are looking absolutely ridiculous with the shirts that are two sizes to small and the tailored sleeves, we need some uniform inspections around here

Unregistered
    Tactical uniforms for a force that is as far away from tactical as it gets i will never understand. Its like flames on a astro van.

Unregistered
    Seriously some of you are looking absolutely ridiculous with the shirts that are two sizes to small and the tailored sleeves, we need some uniform inspections around here
    If your uniform sleeve reaches your elbow you look just as ridiculous

Unregistered
    True but if you’re sleeve looks like body paint we all know it’s roids and you need a bigger shirt

Unregistered
    Oh boohoo your shirt is too tight and yours is too loose...So other than sizing issues of uniform to body ratio for the Goldilocks's, .... how are the vest?

Unregistered
    Calendar model LS watch out. Elderly abuse VM is taking your spot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12