+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Outer vests

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Administration is so liability driven its comedic. The vests are nice. Molle system has always been the way to go. Tactical look for a police force full of scared children. Vests...tickets...donuts....sunday dinners....coffees.....big bellies.....food...food...food and police discounts on that food. A complete disregard for fitness on the supervisor level. Events at Nevermind....cops stuffing their faces on TV. Everyone pounding ****tails every night off. This pd should be a restaraunt and the vest should be a cumberbund for all the cops who are just glorified waiters. "Write it up and send it to the state." = "May I take your order sir.".......pffffft
    I second that

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Administration is so liability driven its comedic. The vests are nice. Molle system has always been the way to go. Tactical look for a police force full of scared children. Vests...tickets...donuts....sunday dinners....coffees.....big bellies.....food...food...food and police discounts on that food. A complete disregard for fitness on the supervisor level. Events at Nevermind....cops stuffing their faces on TV. Everyone pounding ****tails every night off. This pd should be a restaraunt and the vest should be a cumberbund for all the cops who are just glorified waiters. "Write it up and send it to the state." = "May I take your order sir.".......pffffft
    Please write more.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12