Outer vests

How’s everyone like them so far?

Unregistered
    Love it, no complaints

Unregistered
    "Better than anticipated."

It's amazing how low the bar is...

Unregistered
    Every patrol officer in SWFL is wishing to have these and here we are complaining.

Unregistered
    Some look sexy in em (Smokey) other looks disgusting with their guts hanging out

Unregistered
    Administration is so liability driven its comedic. The vests are nice. Molle system has always been the way to go. Tactical look for a police force full of scared children. Vests...tickets...donuts....sunday dinners....coffees.....big bellies.....food...food...food and police discounts on that food. A complete disregard for fitness on the supervisor level. Events at Nevermind....cops stuffing their faces on TV. Everyone pounding ****tails every night off. This pd should be a restaraunt and the vest should be a cumberbund for all the cops who are just glorified waiters. "Write it up and send it to the state." = "May I take your order sir.".......pffffft

Unregistered
    What’s everyone’s fascination with neverminds, i think it’s dark dirty and disgusting

Unregistered
    Cause everybodys crotch is dirty and disgusting.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Administration is so liability driven its comedic. The vests are nice. Molle system has always been the way to go. Tactical look for a police force full of scared children. Vests...tickets...donuts....sunday dinners....coffees.....big bellies.....food...food...food and police discounts on that food. A complete disregard for fitness on the supervisor level. Events at Nevermind....cops stuffing their faces on TV. Everyone pounding ****tails every night off. This pd should be a restaraunt and the vest should be a cumberbund for all the cops who are just glorified waiters. "Write it up and send it to the state." = "May I take your order sir.".......pffffft
    I could not agree with you more in regards to being liability driven. They much rather cancel guys on anything associated with liability even when it is within GO

Mean while you have guys making a living off of catching stray dogs and taking selfies at a lemonade stand but it’s ok because public affairs is all that matters at the moment

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Some look sexy in em (Smokey) other looks disgusting with their guts hanging out
    Oh please, calendar cover model no more, bad did spokesman maybe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast