Kendall LT - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kendall LT

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    At least el Gordito talks to officers under his command, I hear Howett doesn’t even talk to the Detectives in GIU. That’s a real morale booster when your supervisor thinks he’s GOD! Eat a croquetta one day with MB and you’ll see he’s actually a cool dude!
    He was bad in south cst too trust me now he’s been injecting “medicine” so the ****iness has gotten worse

Unregistered
    wrong. I’m there also. This never happened.
    You’re so believable!!! In other non-fake news, how bout that Kendall Major though.....HOOOOOOTTIE!!!Mmm Mmmm Mmmm

Unregistered
    He was bad in south cst too trust me now he’s been injecting “medicine” so the ****iness has gotten worse
    lil Howie has always been a egomaniac DH. He will never chang

Unregistered
    He’s Chief Artime nephew. Nuff said. Badge number is 7 million but that doesn’t matter if your connected

Unregistered
    C’mon playa you can’t compare this douche Barrios to RH. Barrios is a loser officer who worked beothch units like hammocks ECB and Pcb. That boy ain’t supervised nobody for 95% of his gold badge scam. RH worked the ridge Narcotics Gangs and Northside. Playa playa Barrios is what he is, a fool wit a big mouth related to chief Artime. Like I say the boy got a big mouth.

Unregistered
    At least el Gordito talks to officers under his command, I hear Howett doesn’t even talk to the Detectives in GIU. That’s a real morale booster when your supervisor thinks he’s GOD! Eat a croquetta one day with MB and you’ll see he’s actually a cool dude!
    are you freaking serious

Unregistered
    C’mon playa you can’t compare this douche Barrios to RH. Barrios is a loser officer who worked beothch units like hammocks ECB and Pcb. That boy ain’t supervised nobody for 95% of his gold badge scam. RH worked the ridge Narcotics Gangs and Northside. Playa playa Barrios is what he is, a fool wit a big mouth related to chief Artime. Like I say the boy got a big mouth.
    You see the problem there?!? Just cause LIL Howett has been to all those places doesn’t mean shit: just means he’s been hooked up. Buddy didn’t do shit in those units. As a matter of fact he would never survive now because he was one of those TNT guys that would just violate people’s rights and have no clue how to police or write articulate. He hasn’t done shit in years and will just keep moving up the ladder cause he married into money. To believe he still cheats on his wife with that beautiful hour and $$$$ smdh

Unregistered
    You see the problem there?!? Just cause LIL Howett has been to all those places doesn’t mean shit: just means he’s been hooked up. Buddy didn’t do shit in those units. As a matter of fact he would never survive now because he was one of those TNT guys that would just violate people’s rights and have no clue how to police or write articulate. He hasn’t done shit in years and will just keep moving up the ladder cause he married into money. To believe he still cheats on his wife with that beautiful hour and $$$$ smdh
    Spoken like a true Champ!!! I couldn’t agree more with you!!
    ALWAYS BE HUMBLE

Unregistered
    Lmfaooooo....and u call that articulate? Hire an editor before u post you imbecil

Unregistered

MDPD Michael Barrios

So what your saying is that RH did police work and is a real cop. Ok. Nice try to change subjects.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast