Kendall LT - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kendall LT

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That’s hilarious! He was on the road for nearly a year before GIU and even got involved in a contact shooting backing up one of his guys. What rock have you been living under? PCB just cleared him of the shooting earlier this year!
    Where was that? I remember him going straight to pcb as a Sgt and then Sgt to LT straight to GIU.

Unregistered
    I’ll trade you Ryan Howett for him.
    Of course you would, Ryan puts your lazy ass to work. While this guy is lost, and doesn’t care because he is related to Artime. Nice es Lt. B, pero esta perdido el gordito.

Unregistered
    That’s hilarious! He was on the road for nearly a year before GIU and even got involved in a contact shooting backing up one of his guys. What rock have you been living under? PCB just cleared him of the shooting earlier this year!
    Fake news...

this Lt can’t even find his gun, he changed it for una corqueta !!

Unregistered
    Fake news...

You guys have nothing better to do but criticize people who have positions you can only hope to have. What’s wrong with the guy?? He’s a nice, approachable Lieutenant, and takes care of his people. Damn if your nice, damn if you’re not.. don’t judge for the extra pounds.... when’s the last time you saw your little “croqueta”...

Unregistered
    Fake news...

Made a few calls and totally legit...cleared in late Feb. He could’ve taken a cush job but he decided to take on GIU which we all know that all GIUs are a monster....this guy is trending upwards and it’s cause his actions speak for themselves. Croqueta my a-s-s bruh, he opened up on those guys and maybe saved some lives in the process (zero hesitation)...ask SRT who showed up afterwards to clear the perimeter! He can come work for me anyday...

Unregistered
    Made a few calls and totally legit...cleared in late Feb. He could’ve taken a cush job but he decided to take on GIU which we all know that all GIUs are a monster....this guy is trending upwards and it’s cause his actions speak for themselves. Croqueta my a-s-s bruh, he opened up on those guys and maybe saved some lives in the process (zero hesitation)...ask SRT who showed up afterwards to clear the perimeter! He can come work for me anyday...

Stop writing about yourself, it’s embarrassing!!

Pcb sgt straight to GIU.

You will make Major because your related to Artime, tell yourself otherwise, if it let’s you sleep better at night.

Unregistered
    That’s interesting. OTS seniority report seems to indicate that he hasn’t even been a Lt for a year, so doing a year on the road and getting into a shooting is highly unlikely.

Oh and also, I work in Kendall. He didn’t touch the road, he went straight to GIU when Irizarry left. Nice try though.

Unregistered
    That’s interesting. OTS seniority report seems to indicate that he hasn’t even been a Lt for a year, so doing a year on the road and getting into a shooting is highly unlikely.

Oh and also, I work in Kendall. He didn’t touch the road, he went straight to GIU when Irizarry left. Nice try though.
    SRT that’s all I gotta say....zero hesitation!

Unregistered
    At least el Gordito talks to officers under his command, I hear Howett doesn’t even talk to the Detectives in GIU. That’s a real morale booster when your supervisor thinks he’s GOD! Eat a croquetta one day with MB and you’ll see he’s actually a cool dude!

Unregistered
    SRT that’s all I gotta say....zero hesitation!
    wrong. I’m there also. This never happened.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast