Boca Raton PD hiring - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not to mention boca commission and the community support the police that in itself is priceless. Oh I’m sure the fop or pba probably support police unlike our MIA pba union.
    We have a union here in Miramar PD ? Really ? News to me ....

Unregistered
    I doubt Boca would lower it's standards enough to hire most of you new-ish officers. I'm sure that they would want individuals who can read and write. Now on the other token, if they are looking for officers who would feel "intitled" the very first day they show up, I'm sure that most of you, who are God's gift to law enforcement, would be hired.

Unregistered

yes

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I doubt Boca would lower it's standards enough to hire most of you new-ish officers. I'm sure that they would want individuals who can read and write. Now on the other token, if they are looking for officers who would feel "intitled" the very first day they show up, I'm sure that most of you, who are God's gift to law enforcement, would be hired.
    Please take the majority of sorl and orthhhh squad because they F ing suck! I can't blame her on everything because these new officers have some nerve coming here and then wanting it all and DOING NOTHING? To the good ones and that's a few good luck and get away from this toxic place!

Unregistered
    Whoa very interesting read. Thank you for the info.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12