Sheriff Chitwood has helped lots of people - Page 7
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think I've made my point here. The person that wants to question a former deputies honor deflects terribly. Your issue appears to be with Alvin. Let's not drag a former deputies honor into your anonymous attacks against Alvin.

After all, you've proven yourself to be ignorant about the facts regarding Jenkins. He's a great man and missed by many in Deltona.
    My issue is not with Alvin! My issue is with all of the hype and big talk! Alvin is just another piece of the puzzle that talks the talk, but doesn’t walk the walk! He’s also one to hype up controversy; just as many others on here! That’s my issue with him and it’s nothing personal! You can like or not, however, Alvin brings it here to be discussed.

Jenkins might be missed, however, it still doesn’t change the fact his actions led to his demise! There is absolutely ZERO honor in what transpired with Jenkins! He’s out because of a unethically bad decision! You can choose to try and paint him in any light you choose! However, it still doesn’t change the fact in what transpired! Being a “great man” has nothing to do what happened on the job! That’s a pretty ignorant angle to take yourself don’t you think? What does being missed or being a great man have to do with a business decision? It sounds like you’re taking this too personally and you opinion is biased because of that aspect! I’m sorry my opinion might be unpopular to you! Again, your side made up this huge hype and narrative of cleaning Chitty’s clock! That’s simply my problem!

Are you saying you agree with what Jenkins did was right ethically under circumstances? You personally would have handled the matter they same exact manner? Are you advocating he was correct and shouldn’t have been terminated after the second video came to light? Why would Sheriff Johnson be quoted in the paper saying the second video was not available during his investigation. That leads me to believe he might of had a different opinion if he saw it before making a determination.

Unregistered
    My issue is not with Alvin! My issue is with all of the hype and big talk! Alvin is just another piece of the puzzle that talks the talk, but doesn’t walk the walk! He’s also one to hype up controversy; just as many others on here! That’s my issue with him and it’s nothing personal! You can like or not, however, Alvin brings it here to be discussed.

Jenkins might be missed, however, it still doesn’t change the fact his actions led to his demise! There is absolutely ZERO honor in what transpired with Jenkins! He’s out because of a unethically bad decision! You can choose to try and paint him in any light you choose! However, it still doesn’t change the fact in what transpired! Being a “great man” has nothing to do what happened on the job! That’s a pretty ignorant angle to take yourself don’t you think? What does being missed or being a great man have to do with a business decision? It sounds like you’re taking this too personally and you opinion is biased because of that aspect! I’m sorry my opinion might be unpopular to you! Again, your side made up this huge hype and narrative of cleaning Chitty’s clock! That’s simply my problem!

Are you saying you agree with what Jenkins did was right ethically under circumstances? You personally would have handled the matter they same exact manner? Are you advocating he was correct and shouldn’t have been terminated after the second video came to light? Why would Sheriff Johnson be quoted in the paper saying the second video was not available during his investigation. That leads me to believe he might of had a different opinion if he saw it before making a determination.
    Lol. Yes! You clearly are not in law enforcement or haven't been on patrol in decades. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE doesn't think he was wrong or excessive. Seriously ask around and make sure they're off duty. You continously prove to be HIGHLY uninformed.

My work is done here. I'll leave you with this quote that I knew you'd at least prove right:

“Never argue with a fool. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.”

Unregistered

Hey bud your were challenged to reach out to Jenkins and speak with him directly and hear facts from the horses mouth. Why don't you take up that challenge? Scared to be humbled?

Unregistered
    Lol. Yes! You clearly are not in law enforcement or haven't been on patrol in decades. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE doesn't think he was wrong or excessive. Seriously ask around and make sure they're off duty. You continously prove to be HIGHLY uninformed.

My work is done here. I'll leave you with this quote that I knew you'd at least prove right:

“Never argue with a fool. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.”
    Jenkins might have been a good deputy outside this issue, however, not everyone agrees with you! I am one of them! The level of force was not justified for someone in handcuffs, period! The second video also concluded Jenkins statements didn’t match the second video! Is the Sherriff lying too? Why would the county approve such a large settlement if Jenkins was correct? $165,000 settlement for doing the right thing? It’s not often I hear of leg sweeps being preformed by someone in handcuffs.

Why would someone making more money than a VCSO Captain, that supposedly had a rock solid case, and waited this long take a $13,000 settlement? There would have been no way hell I would have taken that offer! What’s $13,000 if I am making his salary? I would have fought over my principles verses taking that low payout! That just says in numbers that they were trouble waters ahead and it’s better to get someone verses nothing!

Unregistered
    Hey bud your were challenged to reach out to Jenkins and speak with him directly and hear facts from the horses mouth. Why don't you take up that challenge? Scared to be humbled?
    Why don’t you just answer my questions and educate me from your momma’s trailer here Chester! You’re fooling no one!

Unregistered
    Of course he doesn't! He rather come on here and anonymously run his mouth where he's safe behind his keyboard! With every post he makes and every question he asks proves time and time again he knows nothing! A lost and uniformed internet troll with no clear motive but to attack the name of the day.

Unregistered
    Of course he doesn't! He rather come on here and anonymously run his mouth where he's safe behind his keyboard! With every post he makes and every question he asks proves time and time again he knows nothing! A lost and uniformed internet troll with no clear motive but to attack the name of the day.
    Ah, poor baby! I understand this is a bash Chitwood platform and I am going again the grain of this page! I keep asking you to educate me and yet I keep getting drivel! If I am that uninformed, please educate me! I have asked numerous of questions and I am getting the run around! I realize these are hyper sensitive times with the devastating news of the low settlement! However, try and hold it together and answer my questions please!

Unregistered
    Sorry to burst your bubble but you haven't been conversing with me 😎

Unregistered
    Sorry to burst your bubble but you haven't been conversing with me 😎
    Where are we meeting Alvin?

Unregistered
    Where are we meeting Alvin?
    You just missed me at your moms house. I'm very public and will meet you anytime... who am I meeting? That is a fair question to ask. Who are you, and let's meet!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast