Sheriff Chitwood has helped lots of people
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Sheriff Chitwood has helped lots of people

He is a stand up person. He helped pay for food for a family not long ago out of his pocket. Seems like the people running him down will never see the good in anyone. Keep trashing him all you want. We know who he really is.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He is a stand up person. He helped pay for food for a family not long ago out of his pocket. Seems like the people running him down will never see the good in anyone. Keep trashing him all you want. We know who he really is.
    I agree, he helped Creamer and Homan to better their situations. He trashes himself well enough and needs no help.

Unregistered
    He only helps if it will be on tv or in the news. Whether it is buying groceries (one time) for a family (which was in the news), helping illegal immigrants (who are breaking the law) or whatever. Everybody knows Chitwood will not do anything unless it helps himself. Nice try Chitty. Why don't you go on your own facebook page or the VCSO page. Nobody wants to have your self serving tripe posted on here.

Unregistered
    I agree that Chitwood has helped people and has the capacity to be kind, generous and charitable. And perhaps he’s even helped some people in a quiet, private way without any fanfare or publicity, rather than his usual way of milking it for the public relations value and ego stroke. But here’s my real problem. Chitwood can be extremely likeable, personable, friendly and charming. He also has a great deal of energy, passion, zeal and police experience, both at the street and executive level. He has all of the necessary qualities and qualifications to be a really good Sheriff who is successful and also beloved and respected by all. Instead, he does everything for selfish, self-serving motives, hogs all of the credit and limelight, but accepts no blame for anything that goes wrong, wields his power and authority with fear, bullying, intimidation and vindictiveness, he argues, fights, attacks, belittles, humiliates, demeans and name-calls anyone who dares to disagree with him, acts like a spoiled, foul-mouthed child when he doesn’t get his way, refuses to listen to anyone with a different point of view and generally acts in an unprofessional, undignified and mean-spirited way that undermines support, confidence and morale. To me, the tragic story of Chitwood is squandered opportunity and what could have been if only he had learned to use his political power in a kind, unselfish, fair and benevolent way and acted out of a genuine and sincere interest in the greater good rather than to build his brand and image and public profile for personal gain. What a shame!

Unregistered
    He only helps if it will be on tv or in the news. Whether it is buying groceries (one time) for a family (which was in the news), helping illegal immigrants (who are breaking the law) or whatever. Everybody knows Chitwood will not do anything unless it helps himself. Nice try Chitty. Why don't you go on your own facebook page or the VCSO page. Nobody wants to have your self serving tripe posted on here.
    Poor baby! You have someone with a positive perspective on Chitwood! Why are you so butthurt over it? You’re obviously are not here for an honest debate! It’s just all about slamming our great Sheriff! I am sorry it doesn’t fit your loser narrative! Please tell me how Uncle Benny Johnson was tough on illegal immigration? I’ve asked that question before and never got a straight response from the opposition. Please show me evidence on how tough he was on illegal immigration opposed to Chitty? Please also show me what politician isn’t ultimately out for themselves? You’re dumber than a box of rocks if you think otherwise! You sound like an ABC bootlickin’ tripe yourself!

Unregistered
    You can do one decent thing and still be an overall piece of sheet.

Unregistered
    Poor baby! You have someone with a positive perspective on Chitwood! Why are you so butthurt over it? You’re obviously are not here for an honest debate! It’s just all about slamming our great Sheriff! I am sorry it doesn’t fit your loser narrative! Please tell me how Uncle Benny Johnson was tough on illegal immigration? I’ve asked that question before and never got a straight response from the opposition. Please show me evidence on how tough he was on illegal immigration opposed to Chitty? Please also show me what politician isn’t ultimately out for themselves? You’re dumber than a box of rocks if you think otherwise! You sound like an ABC bootlickin’ tripe yourself!
    And you sound like a chitwood apologist. it will not help you become chief deputy.

Unregistered
    And you sound like a chitwood apologist. it will not help you become chief deputy.
    Your grammar looks like it’s a piece from Headline Hermaphrodite!

Unregistered
    Your grammar looks like it’s a piece from Headline Hermaphrodite!
    Kyle and chitty are on the warpath. Those two are strange bedfellows

Unregistered
    Kyle and chitty are on the warpath. Those two are strange bedfellows
    What warpath is that exactly?

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast