Sheriff Chitwood has helped lots of people - Page 8
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You just missed me at your moms house. I'm very public and will meet you anytime... who am I meeting? That is a fair question to ask. Who are you, and let's meet!
    So, you went to my mother’s back to your mother’s house! How did you do that without a car? Did your mother drive you? How did your mother feel about you hanging out with my mother? I bet she was very jealous? I know how your type likes to keep it inside the family! That must have been very hard on her! How is your mother doing Alvin? Is she still sitting on toilets with her paints down posting them on Facebook still? Looks like Creamer isn’t the only one caught with his paints down!

Unregistered
    So, you went to my mother’s back to your mother’s house! How did you do that without a car? Did your mother drive you? How did your mother feel about you hanging out with my mother? I bet she was very jealous? I know how your type likes to keep it inside the family! That must have been very hard on her! How is your mother doing Alvin? Is she still sitting on toilets with her paints down posting them on Facebook still? Looks like Creamer isn’t the only one caught with his paints down!
    I wouldn't bang you mom with your **** and your daddy pushing you inbred reject that should have been culled at birth

Unregistered
    I wouldn't bang you mom with your **** and your daddy pushing you inbred reject that should have been culled at birth
    No one seriously wants to hear about your perverted lifestyle and your fascination with men!

Unregistered
    No one seriously wants to hear about your perverted lifestyle and your fascination with men!
    Chitty and Kyle should go to a different forum. I am sue there are forums that are designed for their "lifestyle."

Unregistered
    Chitty and Kyle should go to a different forum. I am sue there are forums that are designed for their "lifestyle."
    What does I am “sue” mean Hermaphrodite? “Sue” as in Mr. Joe suing you? I’d be careful implying other people are involved with gay lifestyles with your pending lawsuit claiming similar matters. However, we understand you like talking about the topic and it fulfills your deepest fantasies!

Unregistered
    What does I am “sue” mean Hermaphrodite? “Sue” as in Mr. Joe suing you? I’d be careful implying other people are involved with gay lifestyles with your pending lawsuit claiming similar matters. However, we understand you like talking about the topic and it fulfills your deepest fantasies!
    Kind of like the photo of Chitwood "cross dressing" that is on social media. What a 2019 type of guy he is.

Unregistered
    Kind of like the photo of Chitwood "cross dressing" that is on social media. What a 2019 type of guy he is.
    I’d make sure you settle with Mr. Joe versus fantasying what Chitwood did on Halloween! We have picked up on you like talking about it regularly and the perverted folks over at ABC seem to slobber over it too! You especially know it’s a think when they photoshop a dildo suit on Chitwood. I guess your side has a thing with men that cross dresses and other deviant weird obsessions with men!

Unregistered
    I’d make sure you settle with Mr. Joe versus fantasying what Chitwood did on Halloween! We have picked up on you like talking about it regularly and the perverted folks over at ABC seem to slobber over it too! You especially know it’s a think when they photoshop a dildo suit on Chitwood. I guess your side has a thing with men that cross dresses and other deviant weird obsessions with men!
    Your spelling is atrocious. And Chitwood is a scumbag.

Unregistered
    Your spelling is atrocious. And Chitwood is a scumbag.
    And your punctuation is deplorable! You both are douchebags!

Unregistered
    And your punctuation is deplorable! You both are douchebags!
    Chitwood is a scumbag....period.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast