Fat people at SAB - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sure let’s make it a fashion show and only the pretty people get promoted. Or better yet lets measure ****s and tits and make it about size.
    Many at PCSO already do just that.

Unregistered
    Newbie? Wrong again champ.

Sedentary office jobs, fast food and lack of exercise. That's the problem not middle age.

It's Bob's show so he doesn't care what they look like as long as they support him and tell him how great he is.
    Hi Richard. I chose that name randomly for you, it seems appropriate. I’m sorry that we can’t all be the perfect shape that meets your standard. And yes diet and work play a factor into that. But so do genetics and medical conditions. And luckily being fat isn’t something that can be held against for employment purposes. The PAT is designed to meet the practical demands of being a deputy. And people who don’t pass go down a path to improve and pass or seek treatment or eventually become disqualified for this position. Size doesn’t determine your worth. Maybe it does in your world. But let me you in a trend I’ve seen. High speed Ken Doll SWAT bubbas who see themselves as hard charging operators tend to go down in flames. You think you're better in every way, but all you have is physique. Good luck with your attitude and career. I’m sure people think you’re a joke. You’re prejudice is sad.

Unregistered
    Who even has time to write a post like this?
    The sgt that supervises the MRAP and a garage to park it in . Hut hut go long

Unregistered
    Hi Richard. I chose that name randomly for you, it seems appropriate. I’m sorry that we can’t all be the perfect shape that meets your standard. And yes diet and work play a factor into that. But so do genetics and medical conditions. And luckily being fat isn’t something that can be held against for employment purposes. The PAT is designed to meet the practical demands of being a deputy. And people who don’t pass go down a path to improve and pass or seek treatment or eventually become disqualified for this position. Size doesn’t determine your worth. Maybe it does in your world. But let me you in a trend I’ve seen. High speed Ken Doll SWAT bubbas who see themselves as hard charging operators tend to go down in flames. You think you're better in every way, but all you have is physique. Good luck with your attitude and career. I’m sure people think you’re a joke. You’re prejudice is sad.
    You seem fine with different standards for the office paper shufflers vs patrol who have to perform the actual job, be reasonably physically fit, deal with the public and look the the part and tussle with violent suspects. Good thing admin decided to get the Tahoe so the office clerks with a star can fit in. Now it is clear than you must be one of them because you got defensive. If we all had your dismissive attitude concerning physical fitness we'd be the laughing stock of law enforcement in the county.

Unregistered
    We already are

Unregistered
    You seem fine with different standards for the office paper shufflers vs patrol who have to perform the actual job, be reasonably physically fit, deal with the public and look the the part and tussle with violent suspects. Good thing admin decided to get the Tahoe so the office clerks with a star can fit in. Now it is clear than you must be one of them because you got defensive. If we all had your dismissive attitude concerning physical fitness we'd be the laughing stock of law enforcement in the county.
    Nope, sorry slick, I’m a street deputy. Not everyone looks like a marine straight out of boot camp. You don’t know me and you don’t know shit. It’s clear you’re a SWAT puppy who’s SWAT Daddy told that you’re special, superior and elite. You’re a dumbass with a thin build. You use terms like “operator” to make you feel better about your position on a team that is never used. The closest you come to actual action is during your mock call out every year during “SWAT Week”. I’m sure you’re all swoll bro, keep hitting the gym. You’re a joke otherwise and only you don’t get that. Guys like you get fired eventually. You let all that elite BS go to your head. You start believing you can do whatever you want. I’ll still be here when you cycle out. See you on the flip side tiger.

Unregistered
    There are various testosterone enhancing supplements for the older guys who have a harder time building muscle and trimming up. Doctors can order tests for testosterone levels and prescribe HGH and other performance enhancers. There is a lot of stuff out there available to help restore physical vigor and help with the workouts. I use some myself with good results.

Unregistered
    That's what we need, more people taking hgh. Just get with vowu, they all go to the vitality clinic.

Unregistered
    Sure let’s make it a fashion show and only the pretty people get promoted. Or better yet lets measure ****s and tits and make it about size.
    Am I the only one wondering why we can say tits and not ****s? 😆

Unregistered
    Am I the only one wondering why we can say tits and not ****s? 😆
    Nope, I've been stuck on that one too!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast