Fat people at SAB - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Tits titties tits tits tits. Boobs boobies boobs boobs boobs. Bazongas Tata’s hooters hangers

****s. 🧐

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nope, sorry slick, I’m a street deputy. Not everyone looks like a marine straight out of boot camp. You don’t know me and you don’t know shit. It’s clear you’re a SWAT puppy who’s SWAT Daddy told that you’re special, superior and elite. You’re a dumbass with a thin build. You use terms like “operator” to make you feel better about your position on a team that is never used. The closest you come to actual action is during your mock call out every year during “SWAT Week”. I’m sure you’re all swoll bro, keep hitting the gym. You’re a joke otherwise and only you don’t get that. Guys like you get fired eventually. You let all that elite BS go to your head. You start believing you can do whatever you want. I’ll still be here when you cycle out. See you on the flip side tiger.
    Maybe if Bob PAID the rest of us to hit the gym like he does SWAT members, the whole agency would be healthier. Some of us don't have time between work, home and family obligations. How many hours a week do SWAT deputies get paid to hit the gym? Four, six, eight, ten? Pay me four to six hours a week to hit the gym a week during work and I'm there.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Am I the only one wondering why we can say tits and not ****s? ��
    Maybe because the person who set up the word censor was a male?

Mod 1
    Last edited by MOD 1; 09-14-2019 at 05:44 AM.
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    I’m not fat, I’m phat.

Unregistered
    Aside from DS (aka Skeletor) everyone on the 3rd floor is fat and out of shape.

Unregistered
    Maybe if Bob PAID the rest of us to hit the gym like he does SWAT members, the whole agency would be healthier. Some of us don't have time between work, home and family obligations. How many hours a week do SWAT deputies get paid to hit the gym? Four, six, eight, ten? Pay me four to six hours a week to hit the gym a week during work and I'm there.
    SWAT members dont get paid to use the gym; I was on the team.... I wish that were the case.

Unregistered
    They get paid to train all the time and never get used for real situations it is why only new people want to be on swat

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123