Fat people at SAB
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Fat people at SAB

Walking through SAB it is evident that many staff members who work there are fat and out of shape, even obese. The irony is that the gym is not far away. All it takes is the will to go work out a few times a week and quit eating fast food for lunch. The other downside is more personal: hypertension, diabetes and heart disease.

We are supposed to look professional in front of the public and apparently these fat people forgot that part. We are supposed to have some pride about our appearance and self respect. Yet everywhere there are people in civies with the star on their belts, only partially visible in some cases because of the flab overhang. Their belts sure are getting a workout keeping all that adipose from busting the shirt buttons. Good thing we have Tahoes because they could not get into a normal car like the old Crown-Vics. But let's face it, Bob is out of shape himself so he tolerates these slobs who don't care about their professional appearance.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Walking through SAB it is evident that many staff members who work there are fat and out of shape, even obese. The irony is that the gym is not far away. All it takes is the will to go work out a few times a week and quit eating fast food for lunch. The other downside is more personal: hypertension, diabetes and heart disease.

We are supposed to look professional in front of the public and apparently these fat people forgot that part. We are supposed to have some pride about our appearance and self respect. Yet everywhere there are people in civies with the star on their belts, only partially visible in some cases because of the flab overhang. Their belts sure are getting a workout keeping all that adipose from busting the shirt buttons. Good thing we have Tahoes because they could not get into a normal car like the old Crown-Vics. But let's face it, Bob is out of shape himself so he tolerates these slobs who don't care about their professional appearance.
    Ok Boot,You must be so proud of yourself, now run along and polish the MRAP for your next SWAT training. Keep your fingers crossed they don’t pull you in for “random” steroid testing.

Unregistered
    Some people are heavy. Did they start here heavy? I'm betting most can look at their hire picture and 30 plus years later, look a little different, including some weight gain. Very few people are in as good a shape as they were when they were hired. I guess you cant understand how it happens, and why they dont do something about it.........Its called life. Not everybody has the time to work out 4hrs a day, maintain a strict diet, get enough sleep, etc. I'm assuming they are meeting PT standards, which is a far cry from physical fitness.

Unregistered
    Who even has time to write a post like this?

Unregistered
    I've worn the same pants size since high school where I graduated in the late 70's. I've always maintained a slimmer figure. However, the last five years or so I've developed a little bit of a beer gut even though I don't drink beer. I've changed my diet, cut out almost all soda and eat healthier, but it makes no difference. It's called aging. The extra weight hits different people at different ages. It's genetic. Once it comes, it is very difficult to get rid of. Calling people "slobs" because time is catching up with them and their metabolisms have changed is something only a younger person can do because the ravages of time have not caught up with you yet, but it will. Trust me, it will.

Unregistered

What a stupid post! How do you define out of shape? If it’s being 20 years old and spending 2 hours a day in the gym then yea the guys that been around a while are out of shape. It’s called age azzhole. Bob hits the gym cause I see him there so not sure what your talking about with that. There are a lot of Patrol Deputies in worse shape than he is.

Unregistered
    Neither I nor anyone I know have ever seen these out of shape people take the annual PAT. But they have been seen at the Golden Corral and fast food places. There must be a special private PAT testing scheduled specifically for them so they don't embarrass themselves in front of the troops.

Unregistered
    Hey new guy. The people you are calling over weight is you in 20-30 years. If you think you will look the same when you retire, you are delusional. Most of us eat healthy because we have too. You will still gain weight due to age and slower metabolism. Do your homework boot.

Unregistered
    Hey new guy. The people you are calling over weight is you in 20-30 years. If you think you will look the same when you retire, you are delusional. Most of us eat healthy because we have too. You will still gain weight due to age and slower metabolism. Do your homework boot.
    Newbie? Wrong again champ.

Sedentary office jobs, fast food and lack of exercise. That's the problem not middle age.

It's Bob's show so he doesn't care what they look like as long as they support him and tell him how great he is.

Unregistered
    Newbie? Wrong again champ.

Sedentary office jobs, fast food and lack of exercise. That's the problem not middle age.

It's Bob's show so he doesn't care what they look like as long as they support him and tell him how great he is.
    Sure let’s make it a fashion show and only the pretty people get promoted. Or better yet lets measure ****s and tits and make it about size.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast