Tony's Expired Certifications? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Couldn't agree more, Scot Israels got our vote. The only punk is on this thread. I think he has love crush on Sheriff Israel, kinda a paculier loser. Enough said about that. Broward County voters know that Sheriff Israel is the right choice. Easy vote. I'm most certain Broward County Voters are excited to bring back Law and Order. We're all excited to have Sheriff Israel back.
    A Great Sheriff indeed, Scot Israel will win re-election as Sheriff

Unregistered
    News Flash!! Temporary Tony's certifications have expired? Should he even be wearing a gun? FDLE should investigate. With his temper do we really want him to have a gun?
    The sheriff himself is always certified just by virtue of being elected/appointed the sheriff. If the voters elected a janitor who has never been a cop to be sheriff, the janitor is automatically allowed to wear the uniform and carry sidearms because he is the constitutional sheriff. Seems stupid but that's the law.

Unregistered
    The sheriff himself is always certified just by virtue of being elected/appointed the sheriff. If the voters elected a janitor who has never been a cop to be sheriff, the janitor is automatically allowed to wear the uniform and carry sidearms because he is the constitutional sheriff. Seems stupid but that's the law.
    Not correct. He can have the sheriff title but does not make him a leo.

Unregistered
    Not correct. He can have the sheriff title but does not make him a leo.
    Agree,. He's not certified so should not hold a gun.
    I heard he has been reported. Besides Sheriff Israel is what we want and will be voted in for sure.

Unregistered
    Agree,. He's not certified so should not hold a gun.
    I heard he has been reported. Besides Sheriff Israel is what we want and will be voted in for sure.
    The Circus Clowns come from underneath the Big Tent Again.

Unregistered
    So I hear Scot Israel is looking even better everyday. Polls say he's gonna win again and real big this time. DeSantis helped and Rick Scott understood . Looks like DeSantis is the loser. Broward County people know Scot is the real Sheriff.

Unregistered
    So I hear Scot Israel is looking even better everyday. Polls say he's gonna win again and real big this time. DeSantis helped and Rick Scott understood . Looks like DeSantis is the loser. Broward County people know Scot is the real Sheriff.
    Yes, Sophie Bock just called on her landline from Century Village " Central... please connect me with the Sheriff" . She said that she never got a formal handwritten thank you note for the $25 that she contributed to the campaign. She's refusing to write any more leo affairs posts until she gets her note. Esther, Agnes and Sylvia did pledge to donate their social security check to the campaign this month instead of buying their insulin.

Unregistered
    You still haven't showed us these "polls" you keep referring to you troll.

Unregistered
    You still haven't showed us these "polls" you keep referring to you troll.
    Sun Sentinel has it just look for it. I'm not your daddy or mommy.

Unregistered
    Sun Sentinel has it just look for it. I'm not your daddy or mommy.
    I typed in the key words "Scott Israel" and "Broward county poll". Not one mention of any polls. I've clicked on so many sites for Scum Sentinal that they now want me to pay money to read their articles.
    Your Momma's asking me to come back to bed, and since you need lunch money for tomorrow, I refuse to pay this daily rag a cent.
    Gotta go. Momma's tonsils are missing me. Think of that when you kiss her hello next time.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast