Tony's Expired Certifications? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We all can agree on one thing, Sheriff Israel will be back leading BSO and the people of Broward County support Israel.
    We all are positive he will be back.

Unregistered
    I am one of US. I am not voting Israel. Take your silly psychological attempts to have us believe that everyone is going to vote Israel.

Unregistered
    We all can agree on one thing, Sheriff Israel will be back leading BSO and the people of Broward County support Israel.
    The people of Broward don't give a flying **** about Scott Israel. He was elected because he had (D) beside his name and there is little more to it than that.

Unregistered
    I am one voting for Israel back as our Sheriff who was wrongfully suspended. He is the best for the job. We got you Israel 2020 and we want you to make us great again.

Unregistered
    News Flash!! Temporary Tony's certifications have expired? Should he even be wearing a gun? FDLE should investigate. With his temper do we really want him to have a gun?
    Can someone contact Bob Norman to investigate this obligation. It's public record.

Unregistered
    Can someone contact Bob Norman to investigate this obligation. It's public record.
    Hey coward why don't you do a public records request if you really want to know?

Unregistered
    Hey coward why don't you do a public records request if you really want to know?
    As a tax paying resident this is very concerning and we agree it should be looked into at the least. As for the word of coward I'm not sure that was even mentioned.

Unregistered
    Scott Israel WILL win the election and be our Broward County Sheriff. The people of Broward County Vote for Scot Israel.
    Scott Israel - the most hated man in America:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...0&&FORM=VRDGAR

Unregistered
    As a tax paying resident this is very concerning and we agree it should be looked into at the least. As for the word of coward I'm not sure that was even mentioned.
    Why Dont we just send it go DeSantis and see what he could figure out. I'm sure it will be another scam again.

Unregistered
    I am one voting for Israel back as our Sheriff who was wrongfully suspended. He is the best for the job. We got you Israel 2020 and we want you to make us great again.
    Couldn't agree more, Scot Israels got our vote. The only punk is on this thread. I think he has love crush on Sheriff Israel, kinda a paculier loser. Enough said about that. Broward County voters know that Sheriff Israel is the right choice. Easy vote. I'm most certain Broward County Voters are excited to bring back Law and Order. We're all excited to have Sheriff Israel back.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast