Tony's Expired Certifications?
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Tony's Expired Certifications?

News Flash!! Temporary Tony's certifications have expired? Should he even be wearing a gun? FDLE should investigate. With his temper do we really want him to have a gun?

Unregistered

Sheriff’s office loses accreditation after Parkland shooting

Scott Israel caused BSO accreditation to expire! Should we even be wearing a guns? FDLE should investigate. With all this crime that was covered up for 6 years from 2013-2019 we need our guns and so do the decent, law abiding citizens of Broward.

https://www.wect.com/2019/07/01/sher...land-shooting/

Unregistered
    Scott Israel WILL win the election and be our Broward County Sheriff. The people of Broward County Vote for Scot Israel.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    News Flash!! Temporary Tony's certifications have expired? Should he even be wearing a gun? FDLE should investigate. With his temper do we really want him to have a gun?
    Wow!! FDLE should look into Temp Tony's certifications and how he has made BSO embarrassing. We need him out already.
    We the people of Broward County need to vote him out

Unregistered
    Good one we should be looking into this. He should not be able to be given a free pass.

Unregistered
    Wow!! FDLE should look into Temp Tony's certifications and how he has made BSO embarrassing. We need him out already.
    We the people of Broward County need to vote him out.

Unregistered
    We the people of Broward County need to vote him out.
    We just need Sheriff Israel back. He's a true leader and Rick Scott agreed. My vote and my famlys and friends vote is Sheriff Israel!!

Unregistered
    We just need Sheriff Israel back. He's a true leader and Rick Scott agreed. My vote and my famlys and friends vote is Sheriff Israel!!
    I concur to many issues and he new what to do as a real Sheriff . We veterans vote Israel back in

Unregistered
    Isreal Clowns keep posting the same BS..

Unregistered
    We all can agree on one thing, Sheriff Israel will be back leading BSO and the people of Broward County support Israel.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast