State & Federal Civil Rights Investigations of Sheriff Carmine Marceno - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Will Carmine plead the 5th when called in by a special prosecutor to answer for his work experience in NY ?

Unregistered

Silly Rabbit.

Forget about it!

Unregistered

Moon Pie Klan Man

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Will Carmine plead the 5th when called in by a special prosecutor to answer for his work experience in NY ?
    Will Jim Whitey Moon Pie Klan Man put down those moon pies and slow down on his feed me forums before he pops his bellyband, balloons up, and molests another ladder?

Will Whitey Leavens answer why he hasn't lived, voted, or pay taxes in Lee County for 32 years?

Will Whitey Leavens cooperate or plead the Fifth when he's questioned on fraud and corruption charges and fraudulent real estate practices?

Will Whitey Leavens explain why Child Protective Services was at his house investigating and why his children have to ties to Cali Cartel associate Richard Spence?

Will Whitey Leavens explain his endorsement and association with disgraced and defeated sheriff Rodney Shoap the Dope whose record was the most scandalous in history? Will he explain the white supremacist ties both men have to the community?

Answer your questions first Fat Man

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus J. Del Rio View Post
    August 17, 2019

To: Lee County State Attorney’s Office - #7013-1710-0001-9373-5307
    ℅; Mrs. Amira D. Fox
    2000 Main Street, 6th Floor
    Fort Myers, Florida 33901

To: FDLE - #7013-1710-0001-9373-5314
    ℅ : Director Scott McInerney
    P.O. Box 1489
    Tallahassee, Florida 32302-1489

To: Mr. Eric W. Spore - #7013-1710-0001-9373-5321
    ℅: Special Agent in Charge F.B.I.
    5525 West Gray Street
    Tampa, Florida 33609

To: Ms. Maria Chapa Lopez - #7013-1710-0001-9373-5338
    ℅:U.S. Attorney’s Office
    2110 First Street # 3-137
    Fort Myers, Florida 33901

To: Ms. Jane Monreal
    ℅: Fox4 News
    621 SW Pine Island Road
    Cape Coral, Florida 33991

To: Mr. Juan P. Bauta - Return Service Requested
    The Ferraro Law Firm
    600 Brickell Avenue Suite #3800
    Miami, Florida 33131

P.O. Box 151202
    Cape Coral, Florida 33915-1202

Re: Violation of civil rights / retaliation / witness intimidation

On August 18, 2019, I posted a copy of a complaint, that I had sent Lee County State Attorney Amira D. Fox # 7018-0360-0000-9552-4952, on Leo affairs.com ( copy of Blog enclosed ). The blog has my name as the author of it.

On August 19, 2019, at approximately 11:56 AM, as per the time stamp of LeoAffairs.com, some unknown person wrote a threat to myself and reporter Jane Monreal, that if Jane and I would keep this up, that we would both be found on the other side of the wall.”

I have contacted Ms. Monreal, and we both are asking you to undertake a criminal investigation, as to whom the author of this threat is, as I believe it is someone in law enforcement, that is taking exemption with my request for a criminal probe against Sheriff Carmine Marceno, and against Mrs. Jane Monreal, for doing a news story about Sheriff Carmine Marceno’s questionable law enforcement qualifications, and trying to silence our speech by intimidating us.

We are asking all of you investigate these statements, as my attorney Mr. Juan P. Bauta, says that Ms. Jane Monreal and myself, are both protected by state and federal
    laws that protects us both, from any threat to chill our speech, and in Ms. Jane Monreal’s case, to be free from any threats, because she’s also a journalist, and is protected by commercial speech.

We believe that this threat to silence our speech, is criminal in nature, and we would like to pursue any and all criminal charges that may apply.

Especially, if your investigation reveals, that the author is someone employed by LCSO or is affiliated with Sheriff Carmine Marceno.

Sincerely yours,

Mr. Jesus J. Del Rio
    HAHA son your a very special kind of stupid

Unregistered
    Let's move this one back up to the top to be read.

Unregistered
    Former Sheriff asks for a second investigation into current Lee County Sheriff, Carmine Marceno.

Posted: 5:47 PM, Aug 23, 2019 Updated: 5:47 PM, Aug 23, 2019

By: WFTX Digital Team

Copyright 2018 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

LEE COUNTY, Fla. — A former Lee County Sheriff has written to Governor Ron DeSantis, asking for a second investigation into current Lee County Sheriff, Carmine Marceno.

Former Sheriff Rod Shoap says he can find no evidence that appointed Sheriff Marceno met minimum requirements to sit for the Florida State Police Officer's exam.

Shoap points to a Fox 4 report showing Marceno only worked part-time and seasonally in New York, before he sought a law enforcement position in Florida.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement statute requires that officers either attend police academy in Florida, or work full-time for 12 full months in another state to be eligible to take the police officer exam.

In his letter, Shoap asks for an executive investigation to be conducted to clear up any information in question regarding Sherriff Marceno.

Shoap points out if the information found turns out to be true, then-Sheriff Marceno could face repercussions.

During the Fox 4 investigation, which you can read in full here , anchor Jane Monreal made several requests to Sheriff Marceno, asking him to explain whether he had other experience to meet the FDLE requirement. Marceno declined all requests for an interview. He has since told Jane Monreal he is willing to sit down with her.

Former Sheriff Rodney Shoap is also requesting an ethics investigation into Sheriff Carmine Marceno. Shoap claims that Marceno used his position in the Lee County Sheriff's Office to pursue women. Shoap says Marceno tried to pressure women into sexual relationships.

Sheriff Marceno points out that Shoap has endorsed Jim Leavens. Leavens is running for sheriff against Marceno in next year's election.

In a statement, Marceno said, "Rod Shoap has allied himself with my opponent. These allegations are politically motivated and have been previously proven false. I am disappointed that my opponent continues to stoop to this level. As always, my primary focus is the safety and security of the residents of Lee County."

Unregistered

Shoap is a loser

Don’t listen to any dumdas that lost by 90%

Unregistered
    But will Governor DeSantis listen, os the question ????????

Unregistered

Leaven n Shoap = The Dildo Duo and they're Band of Forgettable Loser Retirees

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    But will Governor DeSantis listen, os the question ????????
    Obviously you aren't an astute study of history or you'd know the answer. So your wondering if a popular governor would overrule FDLE's findings from a recent inquiry into a popular sheriff who FDLE certified 20 years ago and was endorsed by another popular sheriff over accusations by former disgruntled employee / former security guard who resigned under duress and his mentor and supporter, a former one term heavily disliked sheriff whose reputation is one of the most scandalous in Lee County history. Why don't you take a poll at the next Retiree Loser party

Unregistered

Del Rio is a retard

You are a real idiot

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast