Benjamin Crump, "Let’s let the bodycam video set you free"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Angry Benjamin Crump, "Let’s let the bodycam video set you free"

This guy goes from city to city and ***** them down with false claims of police brutality and racism letting black mamas cry on his shoulder while he rakes in millions on FAKE BS claims. How many times has he ever gone to trial? I rest my case. How much money did a spray of mace to Delucca Rolle's deserving ass force the Broward tax payers to fork over to his fat, racist ass and the NAACP? He is a bully, a racist, and a charlatan. He is Al Sharpton 2.0

https://twitter.com/AttorneyCrump/st...27545905766400

Benjamin Crump, Esq.
    ‏Verified account @AttorneyCrump
    Aug 13

( Video ) Let’s let the bodycam video set you free #galveston #texas police !!!!
    We are here for you
    #DonaldNeely 📣
    #cnn #BenCrumpNews 📣
    #BlacklivesMatter
    #360WiseMedia
    #MassMediaHub

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This guy goes from city to city and ***** them down with false claims of police brutality and racism letting black mamas cry on his shoulder while he rakes in millions on FAKE BS claims. How many times has he ever gone to trial? I rest my case. How much money did a spray of mace to Delucca Rolle's deserving ass force the Broward tax payers to fork over to his fat, racist ass and the NAACP? He is a bully, a racist, and a charlatan. He is Al Sharpton 2.0

https://twitter.com/AttorneyCrump/st...27545905766400

Benjamin Crump, Esq.
    ‏Verified account @AttorneyCrump
    Aug 13

( Video ) Let’s let the bodycam video set you free #galveston #texas police !!!!
    We are here for you
    #DonaldNeely 📣
    #cnn #BenCrumpNews 📣
    #BlacklivesMatter
    #360WiseMedia
    #MassMediaHub
    Why don’t they air the BWC so we can see what they saw?

Unregistered
    Why don’t they air the BWC so we can see what they saw?
    To political and to early to release the body Cam I guess.

Unregistered
    To political and to early to release the body Cam I guess.
    You guys don't get it. Crump only sees what he wants to see, racism. Then the racist media runs with it. If this happened in NYC or LA this wouldn't have happened because this cop would have had a squad car handy and some cuffs. All he had was a horse and a rope so that makes this cop a racist. Crump and Don Lemon are making it out that this cop is going to sell this SUSPECT on the slavery block in the next town.
    https://get.massmediahub.com/posts/779?sh=cQmJ7mOL

Unregistered
    You guys don't get it. Crump only sees what he wants to see, racism. Then the racist media runs with it. If this happened in NYC or LA this wouldn't have happened because this cop would have had a squad car handy and some cuffs. All he had was a horse and a rope so that makes this cop a racist. Crump and Don Lemon are making it out that this cop is going to sell this SUSPECT on the slavery block in the next town.
    I’m sure the majority of totally get it.

Unregistered
    I’m sure the majority of totally get it.
    Wouldn't it be nice if we (and all cops for that matter) can get ahead of the narrative instead of having others (especially those with evil intentions Crumps, fake news media) create the narrative. So much easier for BSO to squeeze the tube of toothpaste than trying to put it back in the tube when someone else squeezes it all over the place.

Unregistered
    Wouldn't it be nice if we (and all cops for that matter) can get ahead of the narrative instead of having others (especially those with evil intentions Crumps, fake news media) create the narrative. So much easier for want to hire me. BSO to squeeze the tube of toothpaste than trying to put it back in the tube stwhen someone else squeezes it all over the place.
    I will man up and say I post thing about Israel cause bso did not hire me. I will try to stop but most likely I won’t. Hoping people will listen

Unregistered
    I will man up and say I post thing about Israel cause bso did not hire me. I will try to stop but most likely I won’t. Hoping people will listen
    Oh you poor baby, did Israel use you like he did most people promising you top positions and then not delivering on those promises????

Unregistered
    Attorney Chump only sees dollar signs on the backs of his own people.

Unregistered

#FreeDeLucca #JusticeForLucca

Attorney Chump only sees dollar signs on the backs of his own people.

Is she taking a hard dump or a Crump?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast