John Bukata for Sheriff - Page 7
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Isn't Bukata friends with Brian Walsh at Wings Plus in Coral Springs? Walsh is locally known as a king maker.
    Who is Bu caca and who has toilet paper

Unregistered
    Who is Bu caca and who has toilet paper
    Yeah a real king maker. We all saw how well he and DeVita did trying to make Lamberti a king.

Unregistered
    Listen champ, bukata wont fold to the media
    Or the public for a deputy doing his job unlike israel and pollock. Those two individuals destroyed bso. Bukata will have the backs of the deputies.

Unregistered
    Listen champ, bukata wont fold to the media
    Or the public for a deputy doing his job unlike israel and pollock. Those two individuals destroyed bso. Bukata will have the backs of the deputies.
    Yes he will, I’ve seen that first hand. He would have our backs, for once.

Unregistered
    Yes he will, I’ve seen that first hand. He would have our backs, for once.
    Are you kidding, that’s all bullsh1t. He has no clue where to even start. AP for Sheriff👍🏾

Unregistered
    You sir are an idiot. Pollock is nothing more than an accomplice to Israel for destroying bso. Bukata has always backed the people who worked under him. You would know that fool had you worked for him. You can't even compare pollock to bukata.

Unregistered

DeVita is an MSD Coward

DeVita is nothing more than an MSD coward. As far as Walsh, he is nothing but a fat slob screwing his staff. King maker? Yeah, sure. Right. Put another tock in your crack pipe.

Unregistered
    You sir are an idiot. Pollock is nothing more than an accomplice to Israel for destroying bso. Bukata has always backed the people who worked under him. You would know that fool had you worked for him. You can't even compare pollock to bukata.
    And here I go again. With the hurricane as a threat and everyone heading to Pharmacies I ran out of my medicine BUT the good news is that I found a stash I forgot about. With that said I’m proud to announce that Im sorry once again and I truly am. I'm all over the place as you can see. Besides me not taking my meds I'm still drinking. I’m a wreak with all the hammering so Imagine how I'm feeling. PLEASE I urge all to re-elect Scott Israel as our Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Hopefully we will get him as Sheriff.

Unregistered
    It doesn't matter who the Sheriff is, they all forget where they came from.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast