Stop the hate
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stop the hate

Unregistered

Stop the hate

This hate has so much hate within. It’s disgusting. If you didn’t start this job and learn that most cops in the country stick together in the brotherhood then you chose the wrong profession. Do your job, go home alive, take care of your family and stop the bs.

Unregistered

Seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This hate has so much hate within. It’s disgusting. If you didn’t start this job and learn that most cops in the country stick together in the brotherhood then you chose the wrong profession. Do your job, go home alive, take care of your family and stop the bs.
    Once a place goes toxic and cops start attacking each other it can get brutal. The truth is most of them would still give their lives to protect the ones they are attacking on this site. Cops are a strange group. Most of them are half nuts and they’re stressed out. But most are still the same ones who will die to save your life. It’s strange ans bizarre. Can’t we all just get along man?

Unregistered
    This site is a place for jealous individuals who are so miserable with their own lives and careers that they come on here to bash those who they wish they were like, in attempt to make them as unhappy and unliked as they are. Leo Affairs should be named the you pissed me off so I’m going to trash talk you while hiding behind a keyboard site.

If you’re a deputy who has been promoted, a part of command, a successful cop, hard working and well liked, this is the place where the scum will hate on you.

Unregistered
    This site is a place for jealous individuals who are so miserable with their own lives and careers that they come on here to bash those who they wish they were like, in attempt to make them as unhappy and unliked as they are. Leo Affairs should be named the you pissed me off so I’m going to trash talk you while hiding behind a keyboard site.

If you’re a deputy who has been promoted, a part of command, a successful cop, hard working and well liked, this is the place where the scum will hate on you.
    It’s a place to vent and it’s necessary in this job to vent. We don’t always vent in the nicest way but that’s the point of venting. And yes cops need a place to vent their grievances without fear if retaliation. Whoever thought up Leo affairs understood the stress of being a police officer and for better or worse was an advertising genius. It also serves as a way to keep some people who are out of control in check.

Unregistered
    It’s a place to vent and it’s necessary in this job to vent. We don’t always vent in the nicest way but that’s the point of venting. And yes cops need a place to vent their grievances without fear if retaliation. Whoever thought up Leo affairs understood the stress of being a police officer and for better or worse was an advertising genius. It also serves as a way to keep some people who are out of control in check.
    If you need to hide behind a keyboard to vent your personal issues, you need therapy, your disgruntled and your part of the problem.

Only time anyone talks crap on here is when they are mad at someone or jealous.

Unregistered

You hit the head on the nail with this one. It’s a group of the same cowards who need a safe place to vent.

Unregistered
    If you need to hide behind a keyboard to vent your personal issues, you need therapy, your disgruntled and your part of the problem.

Only time anyone talks crap on here is when they are mad at someone or jealous.
    Well obviously it’s working because it’s got your attention.

Unregistered
    Well obviously it’s working because it’s got your attention.
    Very juvenile. He is the problem. We would love to know who you are. You’re just venting right??? So who are you?

Unregistered
    Very juvenile. He is the problem. We would love to know who you are. You’re just venting right??? So who are you?
    I’m on Tender, swipe right.

Unregistered
    I’m on Tender, swipe right.
    Such a puzzy!!!! Grow up. Get a life. It’s shameful that you’re a cop to be honest.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast