Kyle Bainbridge donates to Chitwoods reelection - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I cant see that happening. Chitwood will most likely recruit from outside the agency again.
    Is there any substance to this?

Unregistered
    I cant see that happening. Chitwood will most likely recruit from outside the agency again.
    Can't see....go see it for yourself on the Volusia Supervisor of Elections website....super easy. Here. I'll make it even easier for you. Click on this link: https://www.voterfocus.com/CampaignF...=4&committee=N

Unregistered
    Can't see....go see it for yourself on the Volusia Supervisor of Elections website....super easy. Here. I'll make it even easier for you. Click on this link: https://www.voterfocus.com/CampaignF...=4&committee=N
    Looks like you’re wrong again champ.

Unregistered
    Is there any substance to this?
    The appointed position will be outsourced because he doesn't trust anyone enough in the agency. Chitwood isn't stupid and knows Kyle will turn on him eventually too. A rat is always a rat anyway you cut it. The substance or message was that it would be nice to see advancements from within the agency.

Unregistered
    The appointed position will be outsourced because he doesn't trust anyone enough in the agency. Chitwood isn't stupid and knows Kyle will turn on him eventually too. A rat is always a rat anyway you cut it. The substance or message was that it would be nice to see advancements from within the agency.
    You moron. He already promoted from within the agency. You are so stupid.

Unregistered
    You moron. He already promoted from within the agency. You are so stupid.
    If Kyle did (he wont) get appointed chief deputy, then his position (Lt) would be available to an advancing Sergeant, the Sgt position would open the door for a proactive deputy to advance as well. All from within the department moron! I am only responsible for what I say, not from what you understand. 38k isn't much to brag about.

Unregistered
    If Kyle did (he wont) get appointed chief deputy, then his position (Lt) would be available to an advancing Sergeant, the Sgt position would open the door for a proactive deputy to advance as well. All from within the department moron! I am only responsible for what I say, not from what you understand. 38k isn't much to brag about.
    Again, you are stupid. He already promoted from within to Chief Deputy. You obviously don’t have good connections because this was done yesterday.

Unregistered
    Again, you are stupid. He already promoted from within to Chief Deputy. You obviously don’t have good connections because this was done yesterday.
    Well now, seems like Alvin has no reply. Moron.

Unregistered
    Congrats Kyle! You should get a special star sticker.

Unregistered
    Say it ain't so Kyle. That expert a** kissing only works with Alison. Karma is a b**** but revenge is sweet.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast