Kyle Bainbridge donates to Chitwoods reelection
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Kyle Bainbridge donates to Chitwoods reelection

You have to love how Kyle Bainbridge donated to Chitwood's reelection campaign on July 30, 2019. If this is not some serious butt kissing...….

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You have to love how Kyle Bainbridge donated to Chitwood's reelection campaign on July 30, 2019. If this is not some serious butt kissing...….
    Got a link? I'd be curious to see who else is #teamgreen.

Unregistered
    A whopper of a donation! That’s some serious butt kissing. Looking at the contributions it seems varying ranks have donated. Far more than $30 in most cases. Bet he would donate more if he made more money.

Unregistered
    That heavy donation is sure fire proof that he will be the next chief deputy.

Unregistered
    Got a link? I'd be curious to see who else is #teamgreen.
    It is on the volusua.org site for elections. The only other names of note was andrew gant and the brown and brown crew (collectively) giving chitty 4 thousand.

Unregistered
    How long will it be before kyle or chitty bad mouth alvin, henry and Szabo on this thread?

Unregistered
    How long will it be before kyle or chitty bad mouth alvin, henry and Szabo on this thread?
    I don’t think there’s a need to. This is another failed thread already.

Unregistered
    Not a fan of Chitwood or Kyle. But it’s not unusual for deputies of rank to contribute to the boss’ re-election campaign. It’s just the way things are done, a show of loyalty, a form of job security and exactly what you would expect to see. And $30 is such a small amount to contribute that I don’t see anything here that merits criticism. Personally, I’m way more critical of Chitwood accepting contributions from deep-pocket donors such as Gale Lemerand, Gibb Dannehower, Hyatt Brown, Robert Lloyd, Theresa Doan and George Anderson who are pouring large amounts of money into the Sheriff’s re-election campaign. Mind you, I have no problem with any of these contributors. In my opinion, they’re all good people and are good for our community and certainly are entitled to use their pocketbooks to support the candidates of their choosing. My problem is with Chitwood calling out candidates in other races for accepting campaign contributions from Volusia’s political big dogs and calling it a corrupt, pay-for-play system and then taking fistfuls of campaign money himself from these very same donors. Hypocrisy, plain and simple!

Unregistered
    I cant see that happening. Chitwood will most likely recruit from outside the agency again.

Unregistered
    Not a fan of Chitwood or Kyle. But it’s not unusual for deputies of rank to contribute to the boss’ re-election campaign. It’s just the way things are done, a show of loyalty, a form of job security and exactly what you would expect to see. And $30 is such a small amount to contribute that I don’t see anything here that merits criticism. Personally, I’m way more critical of Chitwood accepting contributions from deep-pocket donors such as Gale Lemerand, Gibb Dannehower, Hyatt Brown, Robert Lloyd, Theresa Doan and George Anderson who are pouring large amounts of money into the Sheriff’s re-election campaign. Mind you, I have no problem with any of these contributors. In my opinion, they’re all good people and are good for our community and certainly are entitled to use their pocketbooks to support the candidates of their choosing. My problem is with Chitwood calling out candidates in other races for accepting campaign contributions from Volusia’s political big dogs and calling it a corrupt, pay-for-play system and then taking fistfuls of campaign money himself from these very same donors. Hypocrisy, plain and simple!
    Chitwood is a hypocrite. He talks out of the side of his mouth and cannot tell the truth.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast