Candidate James McLynas - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I looked at that crazy man James McLyans FB page for the first time after seeing all this. The guy is a true Sg.20. The made up stuff on there is way over the top. There is nothing he posts that is truthful. That guy belongs in the State Hospital. The stuff he says about the sheriff is slanderous and the photos with all the Hitler stuff is way over the top. He is part of the Cop Block nuts and has no credability. He talks to himself on his FB with like 3 other people who just as crazy as he is. Does he really have a kid. I hope not cause that is scarey. If that’s what political candidates have come to in this country we are in deeeeeeep trouble.
    He got over 100,000 votes for sheriff in 2016.

Unregistered
    He got over 100,000 votes for sheriff in 2016.
    So did Bubba the Love Sponge when he ran against Coats. Hell Randall Jones got more than that when he ran against Coats too. Don’t mean nothing. If you are a warm body you will get that number and McLyans is just a nat. No worries for the Sheriff he blow McLyans away like the nothing he is.

Unregistered
    https://www.wfla.com/news/back-to-sc...n-pinellas-co/

"After the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland in February, the state made it mandatory that an officer be placed in every school in Florida". This new law requiring SRO's at every school in Florida was 100% Gualtieri's doing. There are now two SRO's at many schools where they used to be none or only one. The statement was "Sheriff Bob added 80 new SROs last year". Please learn to read. It makes these conversations very tiresome when things have to be explained to you twice.

And of cops were not standing around in schools, there would be at least a 80% reduction in school arrests. As for the 214% increase, just track the number of arrests at these schools from 2012 through 2018.
    Hi Stupid, me again. Maybe before you bash someone else for what you believe is a literacy issue you should try reading as well. This is a quote from the story you posted above:

“In the end, the district hired about 80 new officers”

The district they speak of is the Pinellas County School District. And the agency that hire those people is the Pinellas County School Board Police. Now I know those are a lot of words for you to read and comprehend. So I will use small words.

The School Board in your county add 80 cops to School Police. School Police no work for Sheriff Bob. School Police not Deputy. School Police are own cops.

Have a friend read that to you slowly. Take Tylenol for headaches if you think on accident. You’re stupidity certainly gives me a headache. Please hit yourself with a hammer until you get smarter. So stupid.

Unregistered
    So did Bubba the Love Sponge when he ran against Coats. Hell Randall Jones got more than that when he ran against Coats too. Don’t mean nothing. If you are a warm body you will get that number and McLyans is just a nat. No worries for the Sheriff he blow McLyans away like the nothing he is.
    Mr. McLynas where is your comeback for this fact? Don’t have one I guess? Liars are eventually exposed and you sir are a LIAR. Good luck on your campaign with that whopping $200 you have raised form your Internet Cop Block and Uluru friends.

Unregistered
    Mr. McLynas where is your comeback for this fact? Don’t have one I guess? Liars are eventually exposed and you sir are a LIAR. Good luck on your campaign with that whopping $200 you have raised form your Internet Cop Block and Uluru friends.
    This moron still thinks he is arguing with McLynas LMAO

Unregistered
    This moron still thinks he is arguing with McLynas LMAO
    ☝️This Moron☝️ thinks there is a difference between this moron 👉 James Mclynas and anyone else who thinks the way he does. And thank you Jesus 🙏🏼 James only has a handful of followers 👬 👈 that many. 🖕 you very much. 💋 my butt. We are many 👮🏻*♀️👮🏾*♀️👮🏼*♀️👮🏿*♀️👮🏼*♀️👮🏼*♂️👮🏾*♂️👮🏽*♂️👮🏿* ♂️ Peace out douche bags 👀 you on the streets. 🚓🚓🚓🚓 🏴🏴*☠️🏴

Unregistered
    In my opinion public figure and lame candidate James McLynas is a living example of pond scum. He lies and makes up things. His real name is not even James McLyans he changed it because of all the bad history he has. All of this is sure to come out during the campaign we cant wait to see him squirm as he tries to lie his way out of it. The azzbag does not follow campaign law and lies because he has been arrested, had his kids taken from him, and uses multiple alias and personalities. Without this POS site and social media he wold be nothing but a hot dog car driver that nobody even heard of. Now all 25 people who live on this site and his 25 social media Cop Block followers support his nonsense.

Unregistered
    In my opinion public figure and lame candidate James McLynas is a living example of pond scum. He lies and makes up things. His real name is not even James McLyans he changed it because of all the bad history he has. All of this is sure to come out during the campaign we cant wait to see him squirm as he tries to lie his way out of it. The azzbag does not follow campaign law and lies because he has been arrested, had his kids taken from him, and uses multiple alias and personalities. Without this POS site and social media he wold be nothing but a hot dog car driver that nobody even heard of. Now all 25 people who live on this site and his 25 social media Cop Block followers support his nonsense.
    If all of that is true, then why do so many of you spend so much time talking about him?

I see in the past posts that those that feel McLynas lies have been challenged to provide an actual example of those lies and so far nobody has been able to. Interesting.

Unregistered
    Or are you just out here venting because Mod1 deleted so many of your hateful posts about McLynas? Show un on this anatomically correct doll where James hurt you.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234