Candidate James McLynas
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Candidate James McLynas

In my opinion after reviewing candidate McLynas Facebook and other writings he is a looney tune who has significant mental health issues. Because he is a public figure and announced candidate for sheriff this opinion should not violate the TOU. I beleive someone should evaluate him for a Baker Act and his volitale rhetoric is actually dangerous. In this day of hate he posts stuff putting people in hate positions with no basis. James is imploding and escalating and other than FB has no outlet for his message so there is really no chance the crazy man will ever get elected anything but the mere thought should scare anyone. He gets to post all the lies he can make up on his FB page and he hides behind his candidate status so its all fair if he is called out here. Especially because he posts half the crap on this site.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In my opinion after reviewing candidate McLynas Facebook and other writings he is a looney tune who has significant mental health issues. Because he is a public figure and announced candidate for sheriff this opinion should not violate the TOU. I beleive someone should evaluate him for a Baker Act and his volitale rhetoric is actually dangerous. In this day of hate he posts stuff putting people in hate positions with no basis. James is imploding and escalating and other than FB has no outlet for his message so there is really no chance the crazy man will ever get elected anything but the mere thought should scare anyone. He gets to post all the lies he can make up on his FB page and he hides behind his candidate status so its all fair if he is called out here. Especially because he posts half the crap on this site.
    Can you give an example of "Dangerous Rhetoric" or "putting people in hate positions with no basis"? You said he "gets to post all the lies he can make up". Can you post some examples of these lies?

Unregistered
    Oh James. You keep posting

Unregistered
    Oh James. You keep posting
    Well, can you?

Signed,
    Not James

Unregistered
    Well, can you?

Signed,
    Not James
    The reason I ask is that if he is doing all of these things that you claim, it seems you would be anxious to list out some examples. If you can't, then it indicates you are lying and have an agenda.

Unregistered
    The reason I ask is that if he is doing all of these things that you claim, it seems you would be anxious to list out some examples. If you can't, then it indicates you are lying and have an agenda.
    The facts will come out Mr. McLynas. Your lies are pathological and you simply make up facts and that cannot be tolerated. Justice is slow but the truth about you and your mental illness will become known to all.

Unregistered
    The facts will come out Mr. McLynas. Your lies are pathological and you simply make up facts and that cannot be tolerated. Justice is slow but the truth about you and your mental illness will become known to all.
    So then we can all take that as a solid "no", that you can't provide any examples of your statements. That makes your post a threat of violence towards a political candidate.

Unregistered
    It’s actually very easy to see all of his lies. All you have to do is go to his FB page and he has all the lies written out for your reading pleasure. He needs help.

Unregistered
    It’s actually very easy to see all of his lies. All you have to do is go to his FB page and he has all the lies written out for your reading pleasure. He needs help.
    I for one would be interested in seeing a specific example of the lies you claim he states. If they are so prolific then it should be easy to pull an example out and cut and paste it for us to see what you are ranting about. Otherwise, you are nothing more than a Bob propagandist. Or maybe even Bob himself.

Unregistered
    I got this. You see, James conspires with members of the Uruhus (An African-American Terrorist Organization linked to The Black Panthers). He is also linked to Cop Block. There are videos of him with the Uruhus at their headquarters in St Petersburg giving hate speeches. He makes baseless claims against law enforcement as a whole during such speeches. He is also friends with many Cop Block people on Facebook and links their anti-police rhetoric often. He has gone so far as to video record the homes of deputies who live in South Pinellas. He recorded their cruisers in their driveways and spouted off about what a waste of money it was while he showed people where these deputies lived. He has jumped on the bandwagon against every law enforcement action ever run on a media outlet in a negative light every time. He involved himself in a protest of the three girls who drowned after driving a vehicle they stole into a pond while evading deputies. He joined the Uruhus on that and even made his own video of what he thinks happened and accused deputies of killing those girls and lying about it. He involved himself in the Drejke protest and spouted off about the Sheriff purposefully not arresting him because the victim was black. Mclynas lies and makes up whatever conclusion he wants about stories to agree with his narrative that all cops lie, steal and hurt or kill purpose with malicious intent. James Mclynas is an angry little man with no job, no wife and no purpose. The only way this little man, who assaulted an elderly land lady he hated, can get any attention is by being a liberal cop hating piece of shit who says anything his twisted little mind can think of. What happened to that video on YouTube James? That one really showed what a cowardly little piece of shit you are. Feel free to go to James Mclynas for Sheriff of Pinellas County on Facebook. Every single thing he posts from the first line down accuses the “Police Industry” of massive corruption and crimes. So yes, he posts tons of anti-police rhetoric that definitely invites his few followers and fellow nuts to hate the police. Thank you for playing Prove Your Point, you lose. Don’t hide your hate James. Own that shit. I bet your ass bleeds every time you get pulled over. 😃

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast