Shifts?

Thread: Shifts?

Unregistered

Shifts?

What shifts does patrol work? 4x10s or the rotating 12's with every other weekend off? Thank you.

Unregistered
    4 on 4 off, 11.4 hour shifts

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    4 on 4 off, 11.4 hour shifts
    Is there build in overtime every check or is the work week based on 4x 11.4 hour shifts? I am a lateral looking for apply with you guys just had a few questions was all.

Take home policy? Off duty availability? Over all Morale?

Unregistered

Schedule

Its 45.7 one week, 34.3 the next. Comes out to 80 hours over two weeks. No overtime your 45.7 hour week for your regular shift hours. You work 4 on 4 off for patrol. Detectives usually work 4-10s, SROs 5-8s.

Unregistered
    Yes take home car after 1 year to any surrounding county, tons of extra duty, and despite what others may say, if you’ve worked elsewhere your morale will be high here

Unregistered
    12s with rotating 3 day weekends off is the way to go. Any chance of it happening?

Unregistered
    I worked that schedule at last agency, 4 on 4 off is better. No chance its changing

Unregistered
    12s with rotating 3 day weekends off is the way to go. Any chance of it happening?
    No, stay at your old agency. 4on-4off is the best schedule.

Unregistered
    Yes take home car after 1 year to any surrounding county, tons of extra duty, and despite what others may say, if you’ve worked elsewhere your morale will be high here
    completely agree. I worked somewhere else prior to TPD.....I can't complain about it here, you should've seen my other agency

Unregistered
    completely agree. I worked somewhere else prior to TPD.....I can't complain about it here, you should've seen my other agency
    Pinellas Park?