Have shovel, will travel.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Have shovel, will travel.

Thieves target victims for cellphones; cyclist killed in hit & run; rent money stolen from apartment in home invasion; and a female tourist from Poland clobbered and robbed one block from the station! All headlines from Miami Beach in the last two weeks alone. Plus, streets are flooding, and smelly seaweed litters our shoreline! It's time for Ricky to go. I say we call for a vote of no confidence. Who is with me?

Unregistered
    You are a dumb ass. That home invasion turned out to be BS, who is dumb enough to ride a bike on the MacArthur at 0130, and so does your mom.

Rick has done a great job so far. Feel free to jump off a cliff.

Unregistered
    Still 100 percent better than that POS Gloats.

Unregistered
    Crime and accidents happen everywhere. We are a target rich environment. Chief Clements is in control now and not being forced to be on a bike on Ocean Drive like that no life CLOWN Dan. Chief Clements is the leader now and knows that we are a top notch PD. He the Leader now. Time to get the MBPD back to the top notch agency that we once were.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thieves target victims for cellphones; cyclist killed in hit & run; rent money stolen from apartment in home invasion; and a female tourist from Poland clobbered and robbed one block from the station! All headlines from Miami Beach in the last two weeks alone. Plus, streets are flooding, and smelly seaweed litters our shoreline! It's time for Ricky to go. I say we call for a vote of no confidence. Who is with me?
    People calm down this person is being sarcastic. It’s funny because this is exactly how ridiculous you all sounded when you blamed Oates for crime. Not to say I’m glad we have moved on. But I give this honeymoon a couple of more months. By next year it will start again, exactly as you wrote about all the previous chiefs. Because we’re never happy. As a matter of fact, in two or three years I’ll be reading posts of how great Oates was, just like we now read how great Delucca was. We, and I include myself, are all a bunch of whinny b’s. “I love police work.”

Unregistered
    Are you seriously blaming the chief for the seaweed problem on the shoreline? You are a clown dude!

Unregistered
    Bye Dan, Wendy, Phil and show Ernie 09. Life is great and the MBPD headed back to the top. And new uniforms that make us look like COPS.

Unregistered
    New Admin should do great things. Clean house guys, time for some real leadership

Unregistered
    Chief you have a chance to be the Leader that took this Agency to the next level. Make sure you have a solid Command Staff to include someone that is respected by the troops and community. Make us proud Sir. Oates left you a bag of caca but with the right moves you can fix it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chief you have a chance to be the Leader that took this Agency to the next level. Make sure you have a solid Command Staff to include someone that is respected by the troops and community. Make us proud Sir. Oates left you a bag of caca but with the right moves you can fix it.
    Yeah? Like who?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast