Have shovel, will travel. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    You! Be willing to stand up. Take the tests and at least try to bring some of the change.

Unregistered

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You! Be willing to stand up. Take the tests and at least try to bring some of the change.
    Take a written test? LOL

Unregistered
    To think that the guy who almost got K9 745 arrested is being picked to be a 2 star. Wasn’t he also the one who was transferred to off duty as a Lt after a sexual harassment allegation? Or for the PJ3 investigation where Martinez let the 180 rule expire to keep from demoting him. Or the one who is playing with Detectives as a MARRIED man who now thinks he’s a pastor. Or the one that harassed DQT so much they transferred her to backgrounds. What a horrible decision my Jimmy Morales.

Unregistered
    What the hell are you talking about obviously we know who. But we have a great number 2 in WJ

Unregistered
    Thieves target victims for cellphones; cyclist killed in hit & run; rent money stolen from apartment in home invasion; and a female tourist from Poland clobbered and robbed one block from the station! All headlines from Miami Beach in the last two weeks alone. Plus, streets are flooding, and smelly seaweed litters our shoreline! It's time for Ricky to go. I say we call for a vote of no confidence. Who is with me?
    I think your right. There is now a No Swim Advisory on the Beach because of the presence of enterococci. Time for Ricky to go!

Unregistered
    Chief Clements is a great person and from what it seams headed to be a great Chief. However, he needs to stop showing up on scenes like this morning and getting on the radio. He needs to trust his people. If he doesn’t then make changes. But getting the air barking out orders is not leadership. It’s insecurity. I hope he reads this, listens and continue to do the great job that he has been doing.

Unregistered
    Chief Clements is a great person and from what it seams headed to be a great Chief. However, he needs to stop showing up on scenes like this morning and getting on the radio. He needs to trust his people. If he doesn’t then make changes. But getting the air barking out orders is not leadership. It’s insecurity. I hope he reads this, listens and continue to do the great job that he has been doing.
    Give it a rest. Clements showed up cause it was a dangerous situation. A bad guy shooting at who knows who or what and you want the Chief to just stay in bed and hope all goes well ? You are seriously delusional. I am sure Clements has more time on the job and SWAT experience then you ever will.

Unregistered
    you are upset the Chief was there and giving orders ? He is our boss, did you forget that ?

Unregistered
    I guess since he is the “boss”’we don’t need any other rank. Officers and a Chief. Ernie you really are desperate to keep your job. BTW nice uniform.

Unregistered
    I love Chief Clements as a TA, Friend and Colleague. He did sound un “Chief like” Friday. He the chief not the shift commander. But give him a chance to learn the job. He’s been awesome so far.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12