Just in! Temp Tony is forced to leave BSO - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Scott Israel will win this again as he is not only a great person but one of the best Sheriff Broward has. We need him back to set the reside straight.
    I heard that Temp Tony is thinking about getting a job at Dolly World. DeSantis asked him to fill out the application to watch the rest rooms. Something I think he might be good at but he's going to request if he can keep the "5" stars to put on his baseball cap. Scott Israel is our vote and we work to be the top Sheriff's office once again.

Unregistered
    Lets have a swim off between the top three, Temporary, Pollock and Israel. Let the best swimming man win. Lol

Welcome back Scott. Missed you.

Unregistered
    Israel supporters are often illiterate and blatantly racist. That tells you all you really need to know.

Unregistered
    Sheriff Israel will be back and energized.
    We all know Temp Tony never should have been here but the idiot DeSantis didn't care less about BSO because he wanted to use his
    position to make the mess as his plan worked by placing Temp Tony in position. The political move damaged BSO, nothing else.
    When The Real Sheriff, Scot Israel comes back
    Law and order will take place. I hope the one or two switchers go with Temp Tony to Dolly World.

Unregistered
    Law and order was the farthest thing from israel. He is a corrupt garbage dump. Israel only cared about being elected and dumped on the employees of this agency everyday.

How do you explain what he did to peraza motor mouth. It is comical but the only person removed from office is israel the worthless.

Unregistered
    Israel supporters are often illiterate and blatantly racist. That tells you all you really need to know.
    Isreal's team insights racism. Once he announced his candidacy all the racist trolling started. Guess they think the majority of Broward lacks discernment.

Unregistered
    You people are f-ing nuts. You will never be happy. You would complain after a Blowjob.

Unregistered
    You people are f-ing nuts. You will never be happy. You would complain after a Blowjob.
    Only if it rubs hard against her teeth....cause I am large with girth!

Unregistered
    Only if it rubs hard against her teeth....cause I am large with girth!
    Fat girls usually give good blow jobs because they have nothing else going for them.

Unregistered
    Just heard that Temp Tony is being forced to leave as DeSantis is failing once again. The people of Broward County are on a mission to vote for Sheriff Scott Israel for good reason.
    What a mess DeSantis and Temp Tony did and how they fooled everyone and how low moral could really get. I see a light, a very bright lite when Sheriff Israel gets back in. Watch out you fence jumpers cause you will be in for a big Awakening!!😁 For the grace of God sooner than later.
    If this is true we can’t wait

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast